Triples Skins OCT 13th 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUS

Triples Skins

Sunday 13th October
Check in 10Am for a 10.30Am Start
6 Games in 3 Person Teams
Entry Fee $75 Per bowler ($225 Per Team)
Skin per game $165 per team ($55 Each)
(BASED ON 8 TEAMS, 24 BOWLERS)
Prizefund subject to change according to entries and sponsorship being found.

Each team will consist of 3 Bowlers and must meet the criteria that, 1 Bowler is MALE, 1 Bowler is FEMALE, and 1 Bowler is a JUNIOR. Any combination may be used as long as the criteria is met. (E.g A team may have 3 JUNIORS in the team as long as 1 is CLASSED as a MALE, 1 as a FEMALE, and 1 a JUNIOR.) Each Team MUST nominate which Bowlers are bowling which CLASS before the commencement of the days Bowling. Bowlers are not able to bowl in a CLASS the are not elligable for, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. I.e. Males Can’t bowl in Female CLASS, ADULTS cannot bowl in JUNIORS CLASS, etc

Each bowler bowls 6 games in the triples format.
The highest scratch team score will win the Skin.

Individual CLASS High game awards (MALE, FEMALE, JUNIOR) of $10 per game/CLASS will be on offer. We will also run $2 pots per CLASS that will add onto EACH High Game. If the High Game is bowled by a bowler who does not participate in POTS for that game, they will take the $10 and the rest will JACKPOT.

Questions?? if not get your team 2gether now.

count me in for that, i am always up for something new, any one want to bowl with me??? drop me aline. well done to everyone in the skins today as well

That sounds pretty kool! Definately like that the teams have to have a certain criteria
icon_smile.gif
Much better
icon_smile.gif

Now please everybody note the check in time is 10AM and not 9AM because we wouldn't want a whole bunch of people turning up an hour early now would we
icon_wink.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_wink.gif
hehehe...

Hey,

I'll be in for it, I promise I will average more than 162
icon_sad.gif

Will I be classified as an adult or junior though? Cos I turn 18 in August
icon_confused.gif

Sorry for lettin ya down on the weekend Jay!

unofficial team name:

Maccas, C*ck Tappers and Rackers
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

loco

matt cramond and myself are a team who wants to bowl with us?? we need ourselves a female.. any offers any one?

Hey all,

Well another team for the skins is Mark, Dan & Myself..

All i can say is Show us the money
icon_smile.gif
Talk Later

Jack

Gus just wanted to confirm... someone suggested that it be Male, Female and Youth... I was wondering if you can tell me if it's still Male, Female and Junior, or if it has been changed to Youth?!?!
Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Beck

show you the money?.. hehe ok jess heres fiddy cents.. go buy your team some tissues cuz our team will wipe the floor with you
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

loco

triple c*ck taps for my mum in the triple skins :p

is it true mark that if u enter yourself three times into the upcoming triple skins you will have to be c*ck tapped 3 times as much? :p

heheh cant wait for that one :D

peace out

loco

DJ Luko said:
show you the money?.. hehe ok jess heres fiddy cents.. go buy your team some tissues cuz our team will wipe the floor with you
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

loco

Hey DJ.... I'm not that cocky... read it again hey? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom