Launceston Skins 2

Hi,

i was speaking to Gus on the weekend and he has suggested Another skins Tournament, which i think would be a great idea. With a date to be fixed.
Suggested Format:

ENTRY FEE $90
10 GAMES
DOUBLES (SELECT UR OWN PARTNER FOR 10 GAMES)

$100 per skin (Team)
$25 per high game (Individual)
+$2pots for high game
And im going to try and organise some sponsorship aswell, which will increase the prizefund!

Please post on here if interested.
and im sure we could find a Venue for some social drinkies.

So come on guys/girls lets support this tournament.....as we dont have many!
icon_sad.gif

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

I'm up for it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Sounds great to me. Let's hope this one is as successful as the last was.

Hi,

i was speaking to Gus on the weekend and he has suggested Another skins Tournament, which i think would be a great idea. With a date to be fixed.
Suggested Format:

ENTRY FEE $90
10 GAMES
DOUBLES (SELECT UR OWN PARTNER FOR 10 GAMES)

$100 per skin (Team)
$25 per high game (Individual)
+$2pots for high game
And im going to try and organise some sponsorship aswell, which will increase the prizefund!

Please post on here if interested.
and im sure we could find a Venue for some social drinkies.

So come on guys/girls lets support this tournament.....as we dont have many!
icon_sad.gif

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

I'm up for it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Sounds great to me. Let's hope this one is as successful as the last was.

yeah well the poon meister could make an appearance....

i betta win something this time or im gonna throw a wobbly.....

hopefully mr milkman will make a return trip to the apple isle with improved drinking ability
icon_razz.gif

anyways hopefully more ppl will join me in supporting what hopefully should be a successful tournament again
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

DJ Loco

Just had a query from some guys down here:

They are concerned about the format, in regards to no swapping of partners this time. I don't care, but I think that there may not be as many entries as last time.

Just something to ponder.

yeah well the poon meister could make an appearance....

i betta win something this time or im gonna throw a wobbly.....

hopefully mr milkman will make a return trip to the apple isle with improved drinking ability
icon_razz.gif

anyways hopefully more ppl will join me in supporting what hopefully should be a successful tournament again
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

DJ Loco

Just had a query from some guys down here:

They are concerned about the format, in regards to no swapping of partners this time. I don't care, but I think that there may not be as many entries as last time.

Just something to ponder.

I just had yet another idea (yes, I know...scary!!)

Why don't we have a triples event, with a limit on the combined averages. make it about 550 total, so basically, that's a 200 average bowler, with two 175 averge bowlers. I think that could be a goer, the only thing is though....watch the sandbagging ******** come out!! lol

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Androo Fillups:
watch the sandbagging bastards come out!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats really no way to refer to Mark Foster .. hey I know the guyis averaging around 170 but heck .. he has worked hard for that 170 .. lol

You know you love it bruv

i reckon i would be up for another go with the big guys again, more than likely lose my money again but hey its all good, i reckon my brother trent would be up for this again too especially if it is having thr same partner for the whole 10 games.

I just had yet another idea (yes, I know...scary!!)

Why don't we have a triples event, with a limit on the combined averages. make it about 550 total, so basically, that's a 200 average bowler, with two 175 averge bowlers. I think that could be a goer, the only thing is though....watch the sandbagging ******** come out!! lol

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Thats really no way to refer to Mark Foster .. hey I know the guyis averaging around 170 but heck .. he has worked hard for that 170 .. lol

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh thanks G!, just to let you know i have improved my average now to 191.....but thanks for your concern
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Androo Fillups:
watch the sandbagging bastards come out!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is the deal

Doubles Skins No. 2
Sunday 21st July
Check in 10Am for a 10.30Am Start
Entry Fee $90 Per bowler
Skin per game $120 per team
Individual High game award $15 per game with $2 pots to add onto the $15 per game
(BASED ON 28 BOWLERS)
Prizefund subject to change according to entries and sponsorship being found.

Each bowler bowls 10 games in a doubles format. The highest scratch team score, as long as that score is 21 pins or more than the next highest, will win the Skin. IF the difference is 20 pins or less, THE SKIN WILL JACKPOT TO THE NEXT GAME. (ask if you don't understand.)

High game award of $15 will be up for grabs every game. As with the first skins tourney we will have $2 pots again. This will add on to the $15 like B4. To win the High game award you must bowl the highest game BUT it must be 11 pins or more than the next highest game. If it is 10 or less it will jackpot. If the high game award is won by a bowler who didn't enter in pots, they will win the $15 and the pot will jackpot. A bowler can enter pots at any time, but B4 they bowl the 1st ball in a game. Once that ball is bowled the pot is closed.

Lane changes will be after everygame. Bowlers will move 2 pairs at a time. Left go left, right go right.

Any Questions Just Ask??

And to answer some others, with the concerns of the partner thing from ppl, we tried it one way, lets try another! Also we might run a triples towards the end of the year.

i reckon i would be up for another go with the big guys again, more than likely lose my money again but hey its all good, i reckon my brother trent would be up for this again too especially if it is having thr same partner for the whole 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom