Kaitlyn Commane First 600 Series

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Congratulations to my little sister Kaitlyn Commane for bowling her first 600 series tonight. Kaitlyn shot 230 221 181 for a 632 series. At the age of 12 this is an awesome feat for a girl so young. It caps off a couple of good weeks as Kaitlyn shot her high game of 246 last week. I'm an extremely proud big brother and i'm sure there will be much more great bowling in the future.

Peace
Chris

CONGRATS
Kaitlyn u rok hope u bowl like this at shield and also congrats on ur 246 awesome effort considering how young u r

becka

To little Kaitlyn...

I'm extremely proud to see you acheive this milestone at such a young age. More milestones will tumble in just a matter of time.

Coach Droooo

PS... Not talking to you still because you beat me, and besides, how can I beat 919 hcp series?? ;)

miss kaitlyn...!!

Congrats darl...what an awesome achievement at your age!! :D thats gold!! :p Hope the is many more in the future...and at shield of course...(just not against me, aye...*nudge* lol) keep it up!!

catchya later...lari...-xox-

First 6 is always great, but first 7 is even better hehe ;)
Congratulations to you. I have been hearing of your great bowling as of late and it is really good to see. Just keep up the fine form for the next 2 months or so and I am sure you will do well at Nats...and maybe Shield, if I let you :p
Once again congrats!!

Jen

Congratulations Kaitlyn on your continued good bowling, and I hope to see more of it in the future :)

Very pleased to see how you are progressing.

All the best :D

thats awesome kate well done.im really happy for ya.kinda wish i stuck round now lol.keep up the great work and as everyone has said this is the first of many milestones to fall for you

Fantastic effort Kaitlyn.

You have really improved over the past 6 months & you and Andrew obviously work well together. Keep up the good work and look out Canberra.

Well done Sweet Heart, Mum and I are so proud of your effort, its not too often people cheer for a series.
Keep up the good work love Mum and Dad.:)

Androooo thanks for the Coaching.

well done katey! i cant remember when i first bowled my 600 seriies..i think i was 16 :/ lol...

proud of yah!

CMMON!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

DROO! your a + 3 handicap in coaching well done. .
cathca
tigs:D

Hey There
Well done girl..your becoming a champ!
I love ya loads and u are going to rock at shield this year..cant wait to bowl with you sweets!
Jess (Vic)...but really a tassie gal ;)

WOOT! Well done Katey! So proud of ya! Hope to hear of all your good games in Canberra too! ;) Good luck to everyone in the Tassie teams at shield! You guys rock! Get out there and kick sum butt! :D

Love always

Sammi J
a.k.a Spit Roast

XxX

Back
Top Bottom