Your first 600 series?

I would love to be ranked bowler and travel but to merely to the point, of finicinical burden kicked in and yeh but ah well lol..

I would love to be ranked bowler and travel but to merely to the point, of finicinical burden kicked in and yeh but ah well lol..

You don't have to be a ranked bowler to beat a ranked bowler. It's all about what happens on the day. It's always about concentration. As soon as you think you are defeated because you are bowling against someone who is a star bowler, you are already defeated.

In my many years in different sports I have seen many instances of psychology used against star sports people and the stars have been beaten and a lot of the times beaten severely.

Honestly, what is it exactly that makes you think you can not beat any of these ranked players? You can do it. It's just a case of you thinking you can actually do it!

i would try always try next year though... as matter i need more training and such such before i would able to capable of doing it

i would try always try next year though... as matter i need more training and such such before i would able to capable of doing it

You are already capable...you said yourself you bowled 4 x 700 series in a row. That's good enough to win tournaments...it's your brain that's telling you, you can't do it!

try telling to those championships oil patterns. which will drain my ability to bowl at my best form..

ABOUT Time i bowled another 700's series = 234, 235, 245 - 714 series in first week of the new season in Twilite Season At Boronia = makes no. 5 700's

I havent read all 14 pages of this so I dont know whether you have cracked it yet or not.
But the best piece of advice I can give you, is something that I was told years ago.
Think about the process of the shot. Not the outcome.
Get the process right and the scores will follow naturally.
Good luck.

You don't have to be a ranked bowler to beat a ranked bowler. It's all about what happens on the day. It's always about concentration. As soon as you think you are defeated because you are bowling against someone who is a star bowler, you are already defeated.

In my many years in different sports I have seen many instances of psychology used against star sports people and the stars have been beaten and a lot of the times beaten severely.

Honestly, what is it exactly that makes you think you can not beat any of these ranked players? You can do it. It's just a case of you thinking you can actually do it!

I've beaten Ranked bowlers SCRATCH in Handicap leagues (and some in scratch leagues when I used to reserve in them).

I have beaten a bowler just days before he won the Melbourne Cup a few years ago. :) :) :cool:

I could brag on, but like you said above, its what happens on the day. One bad shot for them, or one lucky strike for me can be the difference maker!

You can never let their "status" or in some cases their seriousness get to you. Just do your own thing when bowling against them!

Oh, I shot my PB of 720 last night ;)

i agree with rpac dont let someones status as a bowler get in your way i mean i shot my best series agenst one of australia's best left hander when he shot 982 over 4 games

I havent read all 14 pages of this so I dont know whether you have cracked it yet or not.
But the best piece of advice I can give you, is something that I was told years ago.
Think about the process of the shot. Not the outcome.
Get the process right and the scores will follow naturally.
Good luck.

since i started this thread over 2 years ago. i can asnwer your question.
no i still havent bowled 600 yet.
although and some people will disagree on this.
i had 3 practice games in june last year. 186, 223, 192. total: 601.
they were only practice games so they really dont count.
but on paper i know i can do it now.

you can call it the nervous 590's.
ive done it 7 times and not bowled 600 yet.
but to be honest ill take all of my 590+ series anyday.

question for anyone.
can any of you think of the most times anyone has bowled multiple 590+'s before geting 600.
most people at my local bowling alley will for sure say im the record holder there.
if i was.
im proud of it.

dont worry about it so much mb600... are you having fun?

thats all that matters.

i bowled my first 700 the week after my first ever 600.

I think your practise 600 counts as you did it, no one else. The only reason you are not cracking one in league is probably because you are putting too much pressure on yourself. Even knowing the amount of 590's you have had probably suggest you are over thinking it.

I suggest you try to bowl in next weeks league and dont look at the scoreboard once. Just remember who you follow in the line up and bowl... you can look at your scores at the end of the night. Focus on your bowling style and picking up your spares, it will come.

Dont get down about the end result, i bowled 4 games and shot 827 last night and won 1 game but felt i bowled well closing 37 out 40 frames.

Good luck with it and keep us updated.

dont worry about it so much mb600... are you having fun?

thats all that matters.

i bowled my first 700 the week after my first ever 600.

I think your practise 600 counts as you did it, no one else. The only reason you are not cracking one in league is probably because you are putting too much pressure on yourself. Even knowing the amount of 590's you have had probably suggest you are over thinking it.

I suggest you try to bowl in next weeks league and dont look at the scoreboard once. Just remember who you follow in the line up and bowl... you can look at your scores at the end of the night. Focus on your bowling style and picking up your spares, it will come.

Dont get down about the end result, i bowled 4 games and shot 827 last night and won 1 game but felt i bowled well closing 37 out 40 frames.

Good luck with it and keep us updated.

thanks for the advice.
im looking ata change of scenery this year.
bowling at a different centre.
one thing i didnt mention is the constant jibes i get from people.
thats why im changing centres.
it will come.

Hang in there Mat
First one is the hardest
I bowled my first one when i was 14
Oh my, that is a long time ago hahaha !!!

Back
Top Bottom