Your first 600 series?

has been a Right handed for most of my bowling life actually :) i never converted and never could! lol.

If George can do it I am sure you can. Rumours have it he was bowling a 170 average before he stopped bowling back-up and converted to left handed....what are you averaging nowadays???

im bowling 190-210 average these days..

3 of leagues i do. 192, 192 and 197, so pretty 190ish average these days

how that so by making me bigger than george?... i am only good at right handed since i have tried left handed it. very hard to do it.. but yeah

i never get sore wrist ever, in the last 12 years of no complaing and nothing. i bowl in naturally way. and. well i quite tried a game of left hand. was crap lol to compare to right hand i bowl alot of 200s wid it and bowling back up left hand? hm. never thought bout doing it but again it'll take years to get that past george frilingos

i never get sore wrist ever, in the last 12 years of no complaing and nothing. i bowl in naturally way. and. well i quite tried a game of left hand. was crap lol to compare to right hand i bowl alot of 200s wid it and bowling back up left hand? hm. never thought bout doing it but again it'll take years to get that past george frilingos

Just keep thinking "I will one day beat George"...it will happen soon enough. I am taking him on in a couple of weeks time. I won't be bowling backup that's for sure. But I'll be thinking about your determination to bowl well.

I would love to bowl against George Frilingos... but man i seen him bowl. damn gold bowler!... i am taking on Mac Stewart in Dunn Shield in November hes in Dandenong Dunn Shield Team where i am with Knox Team :)

I would love to bowl against George Frilingos... but man i seen him bowl. damn gold bowler!... i am taking on Mac Stewart in Dunn Shield in November hes in Dandenong Dunn Shield Team where i am with Knox Team :)

Never heard the name before. I am sure you will defeat him well.

Back
Top Bottom