Well Done Kaitlyn Commane First 200

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
I'd just like to say well done to my little sister Kaitlyn Commane on bowling her first 200 last night in centre league. It was great to see you locked in, not missing your target and continually hitting the pocket. It was also her first 500+ series also. Considering you're only 11 and only been bowling league for a year this is a very good effort and many of us expect big things to come of you in the future.

Peace
Chris

Congratulations Kaitlyn! Good to see some junior girls coming through, hope you stick with it.

Chris, is Kaitlyn going for Shield this year?

K-C said:

Yes. She will be rolling off. I'm sure everyone wants another Commane in the team :lol:

Peace
Chris

Hey,
Congrats Chicky!! :D
First 200 game is always one to remember...keep it goin!!

K-C wrote:

Yes. She will be rolling off. I'm sure everyone wants another Commane in the team

Oh fabulous...just what we all need... :p :wink:
lol

Jen

Hey Congrats on both your mile-stones good to hear you finaly cracked that 200

Hope to see many more in time to come

Topher

Congratulations to Kaitlyn on your first of many many MANY 200 games. Not a bad league to do it in too... with all those big boys ;)

Congratulations must go to Allison Potter as well, for bowling her first ever 700 series the same night. Al had games of 258, 211 and 248 for 717, only 10 pins off the ladies all time centre record.

Keep up the good work to both of you :D

Well done Kaitlyn :D
Great to see you get your first 200 - great league to do it in too, also a nice series for you there.
All the best for the future :)

And well done to Ally too on a 717 series, beat me by a lazy 160-odd :lol:
Androo, who has the highest score for a female there?

Amy Huxley holds the record with 723, so Al was only 6 pins off in the end. Spewing about chopping the 6 off the 10 in the first frame of the last game I bet lol.

I knew it was in the forum somewhere, I just had to find it ;)

Can I ask how on earth you know that and how you can be 100% certain that is the centre record?
Just wondering, as I am sure nobody up here has any idea of those kind of records for our centre (maybe it is just that you southerners have nothing better to do LOL).

Ok then, JUST FOR KC.

It is the highest series by a female in the history of Moonah, SINCE the renovation.

Hopefully that will keep everyone happy.

Does anyone plan on keeping a record now that we have a fresh start with the renovations and league has just started up...Tiger u have nothing better to do do you? :wink:

Topher
(anyone else notice the thread hijacking?)

723 by Amy Huxley, yes I remember that now. Last night of Centre League 1st season last year - they were going crazy down there striking the place down.
And yes that is the record. I know I asked Jean Foster (when she was still well enough) in the late 90's if any women had shot 700's at Moonah, and by her records they hadn't {that was about '97-'98} and can think of only two women since (Al's & Amy's).

Chris, yeah I might have time now that I no longer follow Hobart Football Club or any football here at all. I still work with the Hobart Past Players & Officials (not connected with club at all) as a historian , so I'm sure I could squeeze in the time. After all, it won't get done by itself. :wink:

Now, Back to the topic :arrow:

Just to add another one for you guys.

Emma bowled 701 the last 3 games of the VIP Classic Qualifying last year.

I also dont have the scores at hand but when she bowled 280 in the hbt Junior Masters 2003 I think she made 700+ then too. Cant be sure tho.

Also well done to Kaitlyn Too!

Well done Kaitlyn nice to see the scores are high down there, thats awesome buddy, I sure there'll be plenty more to come.. Hopefully I'll be able to play you in sheild... even though by then you'll be kicking my @rse .. I'll be looking forward to it mate ... good luck in rolloffs see you soon

Love Kara

LOL Androo, I wasn't having a go, I was just interested. That interested in fact that in my last post I forgot to congratulation Al on a great series. Well done Alli!!

Back
Top Bottom