Chris and Kaitlyn Commane - Brilliant

Jackstar

A huge congratulations to Brother and Sister duo Chris and Kaitlyn Commane on their performances at the National Youth Championships at Werribee today.

Chris won the Gold medal in Singles with a 215 ave., winning by 29 pins. A very impressive effort considering only 5 boys in the field of 40 ave over 200.

Kaitlyn led until the last game and finished with the Silver medal in the girls division, against the best youth ( under 23 ) bowlers in Australia. ave 203. Only 2 girls in the field ave over 200, so a super effort.
Kaitlyn also was named in the Australian under 18 schools team on the weekend to travel to Bangkok this year, a dream for any young bowler. What a big few days for Kait.

This is a magnificent effort for the pair and well deserved. In my 25 years of bowling no two people are more passionate about the sport and their loyalty in bowling for Tasmania. I know their family and Tasmanian coach Brett are extremely proud of them, as should be the whole Tasmanian bowling community.

Well done guys, keep the smiles on your faces, you both deserve it.

Ashley, Jackie and Noah Riley

Congratulations to Chris & Kaitlyn.

I can't add much more to Ash's post except what a fantastic effort from the Commane siblings. Enjoy the moment.

Back
Top Bottom