Kaitlyn allstar Commane

Congratulations to Kaitlyn on bowling her way into the Presidents Sheild all stars in NSW today.
Kait bowled all 18 games winning 12 and averaged just over 202. She finished with a fantastic 263 to ensure her all star spot in 4th place.
Also congrats to the girls on an excellent 5th place, the boys on 7th place and an overall 6th place finish.
Jack Deane with 203 and Brian Morgan with a 196 average were outstanding. Draft Josh Colbert topped the boys averages with 203.6.
Well done to all the bowlers, hard working coach Garry and the managers.
Good luck in the masters. Full results can be found at tenpinevents.org.au

Maybe you should move to the mainland permanently Kait ;)
Congratulations on some great bowling...you gun.
Me and Muffin have tears of joy in our eyes.

Keep up the great work kiddo.

A huge congratulations to Kaitlyn on what was obviously a great performance - especially coming home with such an impressive game. I can imagine how excited you would have been (and the rest of the Commanes as well!). Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that :) Now just hurry up and turn 18 Kait ;)

Congratulations to the Lonny boys Jack and Brian too on how they bowled.

All the hard work is paying off and it's fantastic to see the future of our sport in the state in such safe hands.

Good luck to the team for masters.

Been close to 5 years that i have watched Kaitlyn bowl. It was a pleasure to see her do her stuff and importantly catch up for a chat in Newcastle. Great performance :):):):):)
keep those big scores coming

lefty

Back
Top Bottom