is it too early

yeh storm is probably the best i hav to admit.But if i get a storm and it doesnt work properly for my style i cant take it back ay? :? p.s.rowey my bowling style has changed dramatically from wen you seen me bowl :) 8)

Pity Frawls isn't around anymore. Harley, the smart thing to do would be to get Sue Cassell to watch you bowl. That way she can tell you what ball you should get. :p

Personally I think Sue would say the same thing...a second hand ball for starters, or a very low range reative if you wanna buy a brand new ball...

yeh i hav my eye on the green 12lib ball in there on the second hand rack.Do you know if thats a reactive? :?

JeN_JeN said:
Personally I think Sue would say the same thing...a second hand ball for starters, or a very low range reative if you wanna buy a brand new ball...
She probably would say that, but you still shoud ask first.

That green ball you are talking about..
Its a Brunswick Hurricane...I think...Tims old ball...
Thats if we are talking bout the same ball, I will have a look tomorrow

JeN_JeN said:
That green ball you are talking about..
Its a Brunswick Hurricane...I think...Tims old ball...
Thats if we are talking bout the same ball, I will have a look tomorrow
There's two green balls in there. Now that i know that, I'm not sure which one Harley's talking about. :?

Oh I know that ball..
Its a RevSolution...Kerriannes dads old ball I think...appears to be in good condition, unsure on the weight...?

There are 2 green balls...Tims old one is 12lb....and has yellow inserts...
At least I think it is a rev solution...its like a form of Forest Green, but not quite as dark...its a Rev something?? :?
Now Im confusing myself...hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom