need suggestion for, Sore Finger, injured tendon and New bowling ball

J

jackie

If I got sore fingers by Bowling and injured tendons, it’s because my pose is wrong? Or the ball I am using is overweighted? I got my own bowling ball, which is pretty entrances level. Considering buy a mid range bowling ball with average hook potential, the one I am thinking is Brunswick groove reactive 14lb and its on sale for $130, currently I am using a 12lb plastic bowling ball and I can continuously bowl with that ball for 5 Game + . and get sore fingers or injured tendons, lol.
So if that was the case, would 14lb be too heavy for me now? i tried with public ball, which i can do it, but not for long...
reason for choose a 14lb ball, Because ppl told me, hook ball player need to be bowl with ball weight around 14~ 16.
btw i come from non-english background, sry for my poor language. :(

Hi Jackie,

well my wife use to bowl with a 12lb entrance level ball and always complain that it was heavy, then I brought her a new ball that was 14lb and drilled properly and she has not had a complaint since, I think along as you get the ball drilled properly for your hand this should help. Most people agree that a ball between the 14 ~16lb range does help improve your pin action therefore more strikes.......Good Luck

ok thx Scott, i might give a try...
btw what do u think about Brunswick power groove for my next new ball.
i saw it on special on AMF at Kessels Rd, and read few review say its a pretty good ball. i only bowl at AMF@Macgragor. so could u give a suggestion? thx

Power groove is a good ball, best bet is too talk to your local proshop people to what you want and what you are looking for. Some proshops have test balls that you can have a throw on the lanes to get a feeling off, there are many balls on the market, picking the right one to suit your game can be a long process....good luck and good shooting

Back
Top Bottom