is anyone going to challenge dandy dunn shield

speaking of 277 games, i would like to say well done to nodz for bowling one on Monday night

Should have been at least 280+ :)

Congratulations to all of the Keon Park team. Thanks for making me welcome on my first time in the team. It was a great experience - one I will be trying hard to repeat. Well done to the Sunshine ladies - you all bowled an awesome game in the positional and deserved your win (although i really wish it had been the Parkers!!!) :)
Maz

I would just like to say Congratulations to my buddy Mary Branca on making the All Star Team this year. I wish I was there to see it. Your a great person & you deserve it All! :D

Also to Mac Stewart well done on making the All Star Team too! :D

And to Alan & Lisa Notman, wish I got to catch up with you at Dunnshield & see you both make All Stars, Well Done. The both of you are fantastic!! :D

Well Done to everyone who competed in Dunnshield & I look forward to seeing you in 2004! :wink:

CONGRATES TO YOU ASWELL JENNY.. WE DID MISS YOU ON THE WEEKEND.. HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON..

ALANN (NODDY)

Thanks Jenny (We love you Jenny :rainbowa: )

I hear you had a fantastic time in townsville and a well deserved
bronze medal fantastic babes can't wait to catch up thursday.

Thanx heaps to superstar Tracey for your kind words your ace
chicky babe luv ya :wink:

Mary, that bold and italic thingo didn't work out, you forgot to put [/b] and this [/i] when u finished wat u wanted to put in bold and italics

like this; we love you jenny

I would like to say congrats to everyone who bowled on the weekend and especially my team mates who helped us to win the ladies' shield. I had a fantastic time (as usual) and the team all lifted eachother when needed.

Sharon was an excellent captain, Lisa and Sarah did a fantastic job their first year in adult shield, a great transition from the junior ranks. Margie bowled her butt off after having a couple of years off from shield, and Lee and Julie showed how much they have improved after their first year competing last year. David was a great manager, the supporters fantastic.

The guys tried hard but Keon Park men were very strong this year. But a second overall for us was great too.

The Keon Park ladies were a force to be reckoned with as per usual, and put up a good fight in the last game. The crowd support for both Sunshine and Keon Park was deafening (as I was in the middle of it all my ringing ear drums can attest to it!!) and sure helped the bowlers pull out their best shots.

Congrats to the women made all stars, Mary you bowled fantastically as usual. Well done to Lisa, Sue, Lorraine, you are all consistantly high scorers and proved it once again. A special big congrats to my good buddy Mary Jo, you have been threatening to make all stars for a while now and you finally did.. Good Job!!

Once again well done to all those that bowled, it is a fantastic weekend, and a great time to catch up with all former team mates and bowling buddies.

See you all at sunny downtown Frankston next year.

Congrats to Sunshine Ladies

I would just like to say CONGRATS!!!! to the Sunshine ladies team.
A great effort considering it now has a positional round.

Jane it was great to catch up with you. Look forward to seeing you at Frankston next year.

Also well done to all who made the Allstars team - Well deserved!

Mary - well bowled - CONGRATS !!! on your efforts.

Lisa (Moorabbin)

Back
Top Bottom