Dandy 3's League

Whasup!

Hi there guy's and gals

Dandy 3's League is starting it's new season mid January and is increasing it's team line up to 16 teams we currently have 14 teams and and are looking to see if there is anyone interested in joining this money league.
Teams consisting of 3 bowlers ( hence Dandy 3's)

Cost $25.00 per person
Time start 7.20pm
On Tuesday nights
for 45 weeks

It's a great league with many quality bowlers and a heap of fun...so if you find yourself interested please send me a private post and i would be only to happy to put your name down.

Cheers Mary Dodds ;)

Yeah Mary a very good league only second to International Doubles in averages . Good value.:D

we would be interested, may have a team to come over

What is the prize money pay out

Prize fund based on 12 teams from 2005 team and individual is around $9000 with presentation day paid for you and a partner. With the increase to 16 teams obviously this will increase payments are currently paid through to 12th spot.Hope this helps .:confused:

tonight was the last night.

reformation meeting I believe is on the 6th of december about 7:00pm i'd say.

i'm sure someone will correct if time is wrong.

cheers

Ok
We have a team, so you can include us.

TEAM Name: Survivors

Peter Formosa
Graham Russell
Shariff Dasuki

:p Thanks for your help Dandy Threes is now full,good to see a league increasing numbers instead of the fall away recently fely by some leagues.

Peter you did not show up at meeting and your mates didn't seem to know anything about joining Dandy Threes.You must confirm as we have another team on waiting list.
Phil.:confused:

Yes, i'm sorry got caught at work until late, but i did speak to Shariff and he said he was going to be there.
Never mind, My appologies, we will be there next year for sure.

Peter

Can someone send me some information regarding this league please. Re: start date, time.....

start date is 17th January 2006
seeing as you are a new team would recomend you be there by 7.15pm or earlier and we start bowling at 7.30pm

Andrew Buckle
President Dandy 3's

Back
Top Bottom