congratulations to dunn shield bowlers

bubbles01

I just want to say congratulations to Keon Park for their overall win and the mens team for their win. I want to congratulate the Dandy mens team for their great comeback today to finish a great second. A big congratulations to the wonderful DANDY girls team for their great win. A well deserved one at that. To lead after every round and still manage to win was fantastic. I must say that in all my years either competing or managing this will be a year to remember.
Congratulations to Paul Trotter, Nicole Addamo and Jenny Buckle for all making the Allstars team......... Well done. Congrats to Sharon Dodds for her great effort after having her beautiful baby Hailey less than three wekks ago. She won 7 games out of 7, well done shazz..Thank you to all that have supported Dandy over the whole weekend. I want to say thank you to Paul Bast for his great work over the weekend. I think we made a great team if i do say so myself. Well done.......CHERYL BAST, MARY DODDS, BERNI COX, JENNY BUCKLE, NICOLE ADDAMO, RHONDA HEBBARD AND SHARON DODDS. DANDENONG DUNN SHEILD CHAMPIONS 2004..................
A pleasure to manage such a wonderful team of bowlers. See you all next year at Keon Park.......GO DANDY!!!!!!! =D> \:D/
girls manager Barb Carlsson.........

Back
Top Bottom