1st Cheryl Bast 208
2nd Leisa Lumsden 196
3rd Jenny Buckle 192
4th Nicole Addamo 188
5th Bernie Cox 190
6th Mary Branca 180
7th Sharon Dodds 178
Res Rhonda Hebbard173

the womens reigning captain just bowled crap she was a discrace afterwards saying one of the bowlers shouldn't have been bowling because she was pregnant,and therefore decided she couldn't be bothered being reserve.we will make sure this dedication gets what it deserves she will never be captain again.
as far as i know apparently the mens captain has defected to boronia.
congats to the whole team on making it and a special congrats to the first time dandy reps. :D :D

it doesn't matter if they do she already forfetted it the next person.it was good to see lisa make it cam pity you couldn't put it together.ican understand they were a lot dry as i only just scraped in.oh well maybe next year cam.

The land of the sheep shearers.
I'll know pretty much in the next week or so if its happening, all paid for by work of course.

Gidday Mac,
Good to see you tried out and made the team again after the trouble you had last year..

Just wondering mate if WOMEN are ever happy with the people they bowl with..

It all gets back to being a TEAM..

Can't wait to bowl against you again this year..

GO PARKERS..

you are excactly right al the magic word is TEAM.we do have that this year it would've been better if i didn't open my big mouth on this subject last year which has cost us a great bowler in paul francis but hopefully he will bowl with us again one year.i wont be voicing my opinion on how we performed or who is going to beat us this year as it put too much pressure on us.we will just bowl and if we win we win.cant wait till november.can everyone put there teams on here when they are decided?

C'mon Buzzer.. That's not like you..

Mac, As soon as Keon Park has there roll off i'll post the team..

Providing i make the team i will enjoy bowling against both of you..

That is a pitty Paul is not bowling for you guy's..

I suppose Boronia is happier that they have got an extremely good pick-up..

oooohh =;

tempting.

but if things are to change I have to set an example.

Some people can sook all they want but at the end of the day I have more important things to deal with than to worry about rediculous squabling.

"What is popular is not always right; What is right, is not always popular."

well done to everyone who made the dandy team. Keon Park starts their quailifying tonight so it will be a few weeks before the team is decided. i look forward to playing against you guys again, all i have to do is make the team :) As for all the other stuff none of it matters as long as you have a good time at the event.

Hey there all,

I just want to put my two cents worth this being my final
post as Mary Branca :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheryl my friend simply awsome could've made the mens
team with that awsome display. :wink:

Leisa that 278 game was you at your best! And your not
going anywhere coz I said so. :p

Jenny you were always gonna make it matie even
1/2 asleep, I told you you could bowl with your eyes shut.
:morning:
Nicole You toughed it out as you do and made it again
with ease 8)

Bernie it's fantastic to have you playing this year and
not just supporting great to see. =D>

Sharon my very near future sister-in-law pregnant and
all you showed em kiddo you were sensational and you
deserve to be there without a doubt. :shock:

As for me well what can I say It was purely the amazing
support from all these girls and from paul bast that got
me over the line just! And I thank you all because this
is a TEAM I really did'nt want to miss bowling with and
I could'nt be happier. [-o<

Congratulations to all the guys I know you'll have great
success and to my Barry still tanked :drinking:
from the bucks
the night before great Job baby c u at the alter :crazyeye:

Congrats to all, had the pleasure of watching the first part of the roll-off before going off to bowl at Moorabbin.

Especially, congrats to Sharon Dodds, your development as a bowler over the past three years has been very good to watch.

To Mary and Barry, good luck next weekend, I hope the only hitch at the wedding is the marrying kind and all else goes flawlessly.

Sumo

Thanks Mary couldn't do it without you guys around either :lol:

Well done Mac and Mark we don't need any more attitude like we saw on Sunday.

Sharon well done on your first Dunn Shield team you were simply awesome on the weekend pregnant or not you deserve to be there you earnt your spot in a tough format and that is well deserved, it's never anyone elses fault if you don't bowl well on the day, we've all got problems and some of us could overcome those obstacles and the one's who couldn't shouldn't blame anyone but themselves. Well done Shazz eveyone was stoked for you!!!!!!

Al us girl's couldn't be happier with the team we have it's a very strong and well bonded team hopefully that will see us well in Nov.

Well done to everyone who made the team you all deserve your spot.

Cheryl xoxo

To Buzzer, It's amazing how the sooking seems to be coming from our direction when you keep bringing it up. Remembering of course, that it was you who pulled out of the team with two games to go, it would be nice if you let it go, no one else brings it up except you, so leave it alone and when you become a somebody, then we'll discuss it.

The reason we are going to Boronia is not because we defected, but because we needed a change of scenery and we want to enjoy our bowling again!

Steve.
Former team Manager.

Congrat's to all in the Dandy Dunn Shield Team 2004
Paul not bowling for Dand'y :? :?:
Well done Sharon is that the same person who used to ave 120 odd only acouple of year's ago. Well done :!:
To Mary & Barry all the very best next week and forever enjoy :D :D :D

Gary & Family :D :D :D :D

:roll: A bit over the top with last years captain Liz her comments not directed at Sharon.
Rejection to be first reserve and how she went about it was.

Back
Top Bottom