AMF Dandenong Dunn Shield Teams 2004

Sorry to give the wrong impression..

Great to see you back bowling again Cheryl..

I'm not meaning your team i mean the person who didn't make it..

If you can't beat a person who is pregnant, hung over, got one arm tied behind there back or whatever you don't deserve to bowl..

All the excuses under the sun won't help..

The top 7 bowled the best and deserve to make the team..

I would like to congratulate Sharon on making the team..
I'm sorry i don't know you but if your anything like your brothers then you'll do your TEAM mates pround..

Congratulations to all the ladies.. I know the rest of you and the TEAM is on the same level as the men.. VERY STRONG..

I hope you are going to try out for EAST COAST Cheryl..
If you do and make the team you'll be an asset..

nodz1 said:
I would like to congratulate Sharon on making the team..
I'm sorry i don't know you but if your anything like your brothers then you'll do your TEAM mates pround..

Brothers? I think you'll find that Sharon married into the Dodds family :)

O.K.. was not aware of that..

Then i mean if your anything like your BROTHER IN-LAWS..

Sorry for mucking that up..

nodz1 said:
O.K.. was not aware of that..

Then i mean if your anything like your BROTHER IN-LAWS..

Sorry for mucking that up..

Ummm, Mark's married to Sharon. So it would be singular :)

Well i'm just not up to date am i..

If your are anything like your husband and brother in-law then you'll do your team mates proud..

Thanks Cameron.. Have i got it right now???

Hey Noddy,

Its all in the blood line mate, before she was a Dodds she was a Francis, She be my baby.See you at Sunshine this week-end.

Boomer.

:lol: it looks like its going to be a good year at Dunn Shield...hope to see you all there :)

All I have to say is Steve your an idiot.

my post here was in reflection to comments made to my wife about bowling while pregnant by a certain female bowler who missed out in this years team. I have more important things to worry about than negative people like you.

Just for one second can you think of any one else other than yourself as the world does not revolve around you.

I do not think I am above others but as your attitude displays you obviously do. I work hard at what I do as it is an interest to me to be the best I can and for one second do not take anything for granted. I someday hope I will be a somebody but clearly realise I am not, I am just a pawn in this world struggling like the rest to get away from crap like this. I don't go telling everyone how much of a LEGEND I am do i. have you heard that come out of my mouth?

Get a life. and stop trying to make things out of nothing. If you have a problem with me talk to me face to face and stop trying to ruin family and friendships.

I explained this matter last year to who it was directed to and it was sorted. And if you feel you were important enough to feel that was directed to you also I am sorry you feel that way but I do not take kindly to insults nor cussing as I am well aware you wouldn't either.

You made a choice and I simply agreed as I did not see the point in discussing the matter with someone I know from day one had a problem with me and my family.

If you feel this should change you know where to reach me and I would appreciate this nonsense stop immediately as it does not need to occur and i'm sure the bowling freternity does not give a crap either. (After all Days of our lives airs every day)

(For the record, I never pulled out of last years team with two games to go I simply enforced the bowlers bowling well at the time to keep bowling for the teams interest not my own. If you had bothered to discuss this with the team instead of ignoring everyone You would have learned this well before now - but jumping to conclusions and assuming your always right will do that to you. By the way I realise you were under a lot of pressure and had no say in what the team line ups were.)

yours in Bowling

Mark Dodds

Hey Steve not that I want to get involved or take sides but this time I'm fairly certain Mark's comments are fair and squarely aimed at a certain female bowler and her behaviour on Sunday(in support of his wife) and not there to bring up old grudges.

As for Redrum I don't know who you are and whether you were there on sunday but for all of us that were certain comments were aimed fair and square at the fact that "Sharon should not be bowling as she is pregnant" quote unquote. Regardless of whether her refusal was sour grapes or plain disapointment there is no excuse for the behaviour we witnessed, it was certainly a shock for some of us as we did not expect that from her. I am sure Liz now regrets her comments and antics and if she doesn't she certainly should. Anyone who saw the Rachuig trials and scores would realise I bowled embarassingly bad on two days but am proud to say I have nothing to regret of my behaviour, there is disappointment and then theres just plain bad sportsmanship.

Hey Al I am not upset by your comments I agree with you 100%, and thanks its great to be back bowling again. How's your family going? As for Eastcoast I'd love to have a go but unfortunately with four kids under 8 the funds don't always stretch that far, so if there is a sponsor out there looking for a charity case for a tax write off give me a call otherwise I look forward to giving it a go next year!!

Bye for now Luv Cheryl xoxox

I just wanted to say Congratulations to everyone that made the Team.

I am really looking forward to bowling this year in what is a great team of people in the Men's & Women's.

Dandenong always seems to put pressure on ourselves to do well, but this year lets just go out there & do what we do best & have fun at the same time.

Mary, it wouldn't have been the same if you didn't make it, but you did & it will be great to bowl with you in the team again, seeing I had to pull out last year. Thanks for your confidence in me, even w/o any sleep & a little hangover!

Cheryl, great to have you in the team finally. You were awesome.

To Leisa, Nicole, Berni & Shazza, great to have you in the team, you all bowled well & I'm looking forward to bowling with you all in November.

Go Dandy!!! :D

Hello Jenny and congrates to you..

Are you going to be able to bowl this year??

too many drinks and not enough sleep nearly cost you???

don't do that this weekend.. sorry friday night

Jenny Wrote.
Dandenong always seems to put pressure on ourselves to do well, but this lets just go out there & do what we do best & have fun at the same time.

I couldn't agree more Jenny,

I would like to have opened this years campaign on higher notes but that is not always possible.

Congratulations to all Dandenong representatives on making the team. I'm sure we can all come together and become a force once again but do not lose focus that we are here to have fun aswell.

Special mention to Bazz, Bro you truly do have an iron stomach. You Champion.

Shazz baby, what can I say, you are an inspiration and proof that any one can make their desires come true with hard work and dedication.

On that note please forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

I have chose what I believe to be the right path. I hope everyone else can do the same for the better of the Sport, and more importantly friendships.

(Lets all be big enough to put differences both past and present aside and get on with our bowling. [-o< )

Regards

Mark Dodds

Hey Alan,

Thanks for the Congrats! :D

What do you mean by am I going to be able to bowl??

That was a one off!! I dont drink much at all & especially before a bowling tournament. I probably didn't take it as serious as I do with bigger tournaments. Don't get me wrong I take my bowling very serious, as you know & I will be on Saturday at Sunshine.

I actually bowled better b/c I was very relaxed, so it was a good thing in a way, but I'm paying for it still today with not enough sleep. :cry:

Will you be coming down on Saturday? Good Luck to you if I dont see you there. You'll kick ass just like last year!

Yes Jenny i will be there on saturday watching mum and lisa bowl..

i have a mate bowling in the oldies and i'll be watching him..

Just saying about how rachuig got in the way last year but i know that's not going to happen this year..

see you saturday..

Back
Top Bottom