Sunraysia Marathon results

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Hi All,

a tough weekend for the bowlers, but hey we can't have good conditions all the time, sorry folks.

Pay out was to 10th.( Full field of 28 teams)

1st. Ashley Stace, Jean Howe, Natasha Howe 258.5 points
2nd. Mac Stewart & Ray Martin 258.5 ( decided on pinfall)
3rd Kelly jones & Paul Kerr 247.5
4th. Graham & Nat O'Connor, Dean Mattie 244
5th. Lisa Garioch & Dean McKinnon 241.5
6th. Barry & Barry Daly, Glenn Mattie 228.5
7th. Lindsay Kilpatrick, Matt O'Brien, Michael Holden 224.5
8th. Pat Fahy & David Farquharson 217
9th. Derek Stace, Bruce Howe, Matt Garvin 215.5
10th. Mary Branca, Barry Dodds, Ian Strachan 214.5
Well done to all bowlers that competed.

Rob

conditions were great its good to have tough condition every now and then it hasn't stopped the entries overflowing for next year.people should learn to bowl on a wide variety of conditions and stop complaining when thay have to open thier eyes and actually think.thanks for a great tournement once again. :D

All i can say is well done by all for the tournament and also what Chucker said as well.

Ciao

Dean McKinnon

i agree chucker...
if the bowlers worried more about working out a shot that works, rather than complaining about how bad the conditions were, then maybe they would have scored!
not that im sayin people didnt score, wat was the league ave....170??? sumthing to that tune anyway.
anywayz, not to worry
a tiring weekend i must say, and what bloody patheitc weather!!! Being from ballarat, you get used to it, i thought we were cummin up for some sunshine! I dunno about u guys but that clap of thunder That shook the bloody bowl on saturday nite had me scared...lol...WAT WAS GOIN ON THERE!!!
Cant wait to bowl next year...watching 60 games can get a tad boring! lol
DaN

PS. Go spag bowl! Cmon taffie i know ur havin a laugh;)

Thanks to all new and not so new bowlers who travel up here to Mildura each year for our Marathon. We look forward to seeing everyone, and bowling with you all.
Thanks Mac for taking Ray on as a part of your team, I'm sure he enjoyed himself, and would have learnt plenty from you.
Thanks Russell for putting on a great fun tournament, and a big thankyou to my poor tied hubby who puts in many hours to try and keep the bowlers as happy as possible....luv u Rob :wink:

See u all next year

Lisa

As a first time bowler in the marathon i thought it was an awesome event with great people and staff. I will be back next year and would like to congratulate everyone who managed to win some money or take home a bottle of grog. Much fun was had by the taafingers . I honestly thought that the conditions were really good . It was a good challange and made us think and that inturn kept me awake.lol
And too the ballarat boys i hope you enjoyed your $6 steak and chips at wiggiproof on the way home.
Thanks to rob for stayin awake the whole time to keep it running smothly
Jas..

Ps: Dan dont for get the bloody spag bowl !!! lol!!!

taffie my boi
thats WYCHEPROOF!!!
get it right sunshine, bloody melbourne folk!
Highly reccomend the $6 steak and chips from the WYCHEPROOF pub! lol, went down a treat! Really broke up the BLOODY LONG TRIP!
Pity they didnt serve $6 spag bowl ey Henrik?
Catcha's
DaN

Hi lisa and rob
I just wanted to say thanx a million for a great
weekend we had a ball and can't wait to do it all again next year
baz and I really appreciated your hospitality and look forward to
seeing you down here for S.P.C .

P.S. Say a big hello to the girls :D :) :)

Well done to all the bowlers who participated in the Marathon. We had an excellent time as we do every year. A big thanks to the bowl and all the staff for making such a great event.
See you all next year

Nat :D :D

Back
Top Bottom