Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon Results

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Congratulations to all that competed in the Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon.
Once again a full field competed and a great tournament was had by all.
Congratulations also to Dayne Weber from Shepparton on bowling his first 300 :D.
Once again it was a tight finish with a lot of positions being decided in the last round. Cash was from 1st to 10th.
Thankyou to all those who travelled to make this year another successful tournament

Pos. Name Average
1st. Michael Holden 196
Lindsay Kilpatrick 202
Matt O'Brien 204

2nd. Eric Baker 179
Troy Hampel 180

3rd. Lisa Garioch 200
Dean McKinnon 192

4th. Warren Young 189
Dean King 195

5th. Dale Epworth 174
Ben Threlfell 188

6th. Bruce Howe 176
Derek Stace 188
Matt Garvin 191

7th. Barbara Cole 169
Rick Richmann 174
Damien Lowry 188

8th. Shane Staeher 185
Troy Gaylard 206

9th. Jean Howe 127
Natasha Howe 129
Ashley Stace 165

!0th. Michael Senior 171
Allan McMaster 180
Scott Sutton 186

hey all.
good to see this tournament goin strong.
and GREAT to see the title held here in melbourne :p
sorry i couldnt be there to defend.
but im hoping to be there next year.
take care guys and well done to all bowlers..
catch
mickey :wink: 8)

Congratulations on all that entered in the 60 game marathon. I participated in it and im buggered!!
Any chance on knowing what the other adverages are? like mine for instance??? im just curoius. anyways well done to all...

P.S: Congrats to Weber on bowling a 300 game against me!! well done mate. hope more come in the future.

just a quick note to say what a well run tournament it was and now looking forward to next year. :D

60 games

hey all.

do you have to come from melbourne to go in this 60 games thing and also can we bowl singles for it ????

diamond :)

diamond,

You can be from anywhere,
you can bowl single if you like but it is not advisable.
some have done it before, one bloke could not bowl league for 6 weeks after.

i am one of the silly ones to do 60

for the first 40 all was going fine, but the 40 game oiling break killed me, the 30 - 45 minute break 14 hours in, gave my thumb enough time to explode.

10 games later it was history

ran 3rd, collected cash and didnt bowl for ages (just waited for my thumb to grow back)

they say there is no gain without pain, but for the pain i endured in the last 10 games, the 800 i got back, hmmmmmmm, it was not enough.

But it was nice to know personally that i did something that few people will ever do.

and for those that haven't been to mildura yet, this is one of the best tournaments going for ALL bowlers.

hopefully see ya next year (partner bowlrig)

Back
Top Bottom