If you could remake any 2 balls what would they be?

My first choice would be the AMF Sumo as I'm still using one and shot 152 over for my all events in our city championships last weekend and the other would be the Ebonite Crush/R.

Without doubt the most versatile ball I ever had
Storm metoer Flash
If i had to choose a second would agree with George.....original track triton was a mighty fine nut

Cheers
Colin

Ebonite Red Pearl Wolf, most versatile ball I ever had, got me out of the ****e more often than I care to recall.

Brunswick Danger Zone HP/H, the best ball for me ever on oil and for deep on reverse blocks.

Have to go with the Original Sea Wolf
And one i only used for a year or so as a kid quite a while ago but i gotta say the RED Brunswick Edge. Loved that ball back then

A good question George.
Thats why its hard to answer the question....which ball is best for me?

Cuda/C and Xcaliber.

Young bowling friend of mine has an orginal undrilled Xcaliber in its box waiting to take pride of place, should he ever open his own proshop.

On the Cuda/C, they remade a batch about 6 months ago, I managed to get myself Two

after reading all replys im still nodding at all the great balls i remembered. must say triton heat comes to mind (had 3 of them) but i had a lot of fun with a loaded up lightning storm. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom