How Many 300's has your Centre Had

if you call caboulture normal! it is like throw your ball around this mark and bang 300 game. this is not good for bowling one little bit. just inflates your ego. :cry:

Bowling Nut

Your comments reflect how ignorant you really are to lane conditions in Australia. Caboolture was one of the first centres to embrace Kegel technology in Australia. This technology has allowed the centre to put down the same condition, day in and day out.

I bowl on conditions from all around the world and whilst I bowl on harder patterns, I have also bowled on alot easier ones than the Caboolture house pattern.

The reason Caboolture scores so well is because you have a consistant pattern, with a high volume of oil and some of Australia's best bowlers bowling there weekly. It's not that easy, 3"10 brand new pins, out of bounds outside of 5, you still have to make shots to score. I've bowled over 1600 games at that centre in 4 years and have bowled 6 x 300 games, thats not a high ratio by any means.

Caboolture is one of Australia's premier centres and has a large and loyal league base. It prides itself on consistant conditions and great service. You can't beat that!

I'd like to know how many 300's you've banged out there? I'm guessing none. Don't bag a centre unless you know the facts and you know what your talking about. Writing meaningless posts on subjects you know nothing about only highlights how stupid you are.

110% agrre with gearoge that centre only has teh 300s because of teh quality of bowlers taht bowl there. and yes u still have to throw teh shot there to score. it is not that easy to bowl there.

Geez George calling people stupid because of there opinion is pretty low. I tend to agree with Bowler Nut. Cabolture has a great shot and carry as well. And before you ask no i havent bowled a 300 there. How many 300's have you bowled at Richlands, im guessing none because you wont bowl there because its not good on the left for ya. Pull your head in its a forum about your ideas and opinions. Being Australias number 1 bowler as you so often remind us, you should be doing constructive criticism, rather than shooting people down. This is just my opinion and i hope thats all right with you.

Dont sing it, Bring it.

You can see from my usual posts I rarely 'bag' or 'go off' at people about anything but it really annoys me when people who know nothing about a subject feel the need to critise a centre for a particular reason. Especially people not game to post there name and details. Yes this is a forum and as an educated person in the sport I am posting my opinion.

Well as one of Australia's worst bowlers you only highlight your stupidity by reply to posts you know nothing about. I dont bowl Richlands because they dont run any scratch tournaments worth my while. If they ran a scratch tournament which didn't clash with anything esle and was worth some decent dollars, I'd bowl, and bowl well.

Did you read my ratio of games, 6 x 300's to over 1600 games bowled? Doesn't seem that easy to me. When you learn more about lane conditions, oil and more importantly bowling at a high level, get back to me.

I've bowled in more bowling centres than you've had hot breakfasts, you'd be lucky to have bowled in 15. Like anything, knowledge is the key to being successful in any sport. Caboolture has taken the knowledge of Kegel and applied it in an environment where people are happy and get rewarded for rolling the ball. So because Caboolture put down a good pattern, with heaps of oil, and I support their views and centre you want to disagree?

If your serious about the sport you'll invest more time learning and reading than replying to posts you know nothing about. Yes its your opinion but it's not a good one on this occasion.

well George it is great to see the number bowler in Australia keen to kick the crap out of anyone that doesn't agree with his point of view.

George said
Well as one of Australia's worst bowlers you only highlight your stupidity by reply to posts you know nothing about.

now thats a big call AUSTRALIA'S WORST BOWLER wasn't that long ago that Steve won the western open beating a good field but hey i might be wrong maybe Steve just got lucky that day and no-one else showed up...... no let me think i am sure i can remember the likes of Carl Bottomley, Cameron and Jason Walsh , Tony Hamilton mmmmm wonder what that makes these guys if they got beaten by the worst bowler in Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the condition that is at caboolture yes it is a ditch plain and simple !!!! the saddest thing about the easy condition is watching league bowlers bowling Honor scores who bowl 3 games a week do no practice or try to improve there game!!!!!!! they have improved because of the equipment and the conditions that they have been given.

And here lies the problem with bowling in most other sports you need to put time and effort into your game to be competitive with the higher level players.

Congratulations youve just proved my point for me, Its comeing more and more apparent how big of a fool you are :D :D :D . As for being Australias worst bowler, stack your statistics against mine considering i have been bowling for 4 years only, and you have been bowling for at least 20. Well done well done

For those of you who think I agree with everything George says..please read this carefully.

George Frilingos said :
Did you read my ratio of games, 6 x 300's to over 1600 games bowled? Doesn't seem that easy to me.

That ratio shows just how easy it is to bowl a 300 game.
Imagine a scratch league with a membership of 80 bowlers. Now let's say they bowl a 100 game season...That would be a grand total of 8,000 games bowled during the league season. Based on your personal record of 6 perfect games in 1,600 games bowled, this equates to this one league having an astounding (30) thirty 300 games by season end.

And we all know (George included), how utterly ridiculous that would be.

Yes the ratio looks bad when you put it like that Wayne but the thing your forgetting is that membership of 80 bowlers would ALL have to be of an above average standard. So Belmo, Little, Frawls, Brando, Carl, Jarrod, Walsh and myself x 10.

Hamster, I really dont care too much what you think, the only good thing you did if put your name to the posts unlike other members of this forum. As a forum, this is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom