How Many 300's has your Centre Had

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Just for George I'll get the ball rolling.

Sunraysia Tenpin Bowl : Victoria

9 x 300's

If you just do your home centre with the exact number maybe we wil get some idea of which STATE has had the most 300's bowled.

By the way:
If a Queenslander bowled a 300 in a NSW Centre then NSW get's credited with that 300.

Them's the rules George

Rob

PS Maybe the TBA has a record of where they have all been bowled.

Mayfield Bowl in Newcastle, 33-300's, the first by Peter Zambelis in 1980 ( also the first in Newcastle) the last by Donald Walton in May this year.
All this with still the original wooden running area and the lanes not been re-surfaced for over 6 years,the centre was originally built in 1962.
willey.

AMF Noarlunga Bowl in Adelaide... I'm pretty sure we're at 12 x 300's. The centre opened as Superbowl 2000 in 1981.
The first perfect score was by Eric Miles, in 1986.

I think the most recent one was by Phil Addison (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong phil!) in 2002. and i'm sure he worked damn hard to get it, too!

Daniel

Think you'll find John Stark was the last 300 bowler at Noarlunga Daniel :)

Add +1 to your total for Noarlunga aswell :)

John Stark... actually yeah that sounds about right, so we've got 13 hey. Maybe i forgot to count Phil's cause ... well just cause :)

Well i dunno about this one i think it will be pretty close all the state's but coming from nsw i think we have the most 300's all these legend's they keep bowlin them i wonder who wouldhave more 300's america or australia

i wonder who wouldhave more 300's america or australia
I hope that was a sarcastic question. One person alone in the states has 77. Plus the pro's. America by zillions.

Later Da Cowman!

CURRENT STATS to here

QLD

NSW
Mayfield Bowl 33
Manhattan Superbowl Liverpool 33

ACT

VIC
Bendigo Dragon City 1
Echuca Kingpin 0
Melton Bowl 3

TAS
AMF Moonah - 12

SA
AMF Noarlunga Bowl 13

WA

NT

I think Richlands has 15

They have 12 on their boards, but dont include

Jamie Gore ?/?/91
Carl Bottomley x 2 in one day ?/?/2000

I dont think anyone else has bowled one that hasnt bowled league there, apart from the above 2.

Shaun24 said:
Woo Hoo, NSW are in the lead. *Scratches Head* Is that a good thing or a bad thing :?

Dont get too far ahead of yourself, just wait for Caboolture to come in :) Add another 130+ there.

Blacktown in NSW would have a few, that would be one to check up on.
Maybe Glen Rowland could get us a figure on Blacktown

you might wanna trebble that 130+ :wink: , there are heaps i think they have started a 4th colum with the name sizes so small now you need to go close up to the board to read them.

TBA do have a record of all Recognised 300 games dating back to 1963. http://www.tenpin.org.au/Records/300_Games/300_Games.htm

With a bit of time on my hands I have gone through each page and tallied it State by State. I may have missed 1 or 2 here and there so I don't claim these figures to be exact. Also of note is there are 269 games since 1963 that aren't recored to a State. Some do have Centre's and all have names so you might be able to work out where they belont. Also, no recoreded 300 games for 1971, 74, 76, 81 & 97.

Anyways, the figures I've come up with are

NSW - 296
QLD - 264
VIC - 122
SA - 84
WA - 51
TAS - 29
ACT - 20
NT - 4

Back
Top Bottom