How Many 300's has your Centre Had

I would dare say that wouldnt be a comprehensive list of 300's bowled everywhere. Still interested in a centre by centre breakdown, as im sure that the tally you have mentioned is missing all the ones that noone bothered to "sanction"

Illawarra Strikezone
Neil Donnelly is the only with with 2 i THINK

With one there is
Andrew Frawley
Ben Robinson
Jason Belmonte
Ross Sanson
Rob Townsend
Chris Slattery
Michael McDonald
Rowan Chapman

Somebody else may be able to add to this list.

But thats 10 for Illawarra Strikezone for now

AMF Fairfield (NSW) has 7 if I'm not mistaken, I will double check tonight.

Graham, these are the only ones registered by at TBA. I know that Chermside has more than' what's listed I would hazzard a guess and would estimate that these figures would increas by 1/2 again, if not more.

AMF Moonah - 13
Paul Lucock (4), Ian Bradford (1), Sally Golding (1), Greg Richardson (1), Terry Paull (1), Adam Lucock (1), Gavin Hawkes (1), Matt Cramond (1), Andrew Phillips (1), Simon Gourlay (1)

AMF Launceston - 15
Hayden George (4), Nigel Harrison (2), Scott Summers (2), Mark Foster (2), Nigel Hatton (1), Matt Burtt (1), Matthew Riley (1), Garry Crick (1), Sara Hyland (1)

Burnie Bowl - 11
Ashley Riley (5), Trent Pearce (2), Matthew Riley (1), Alan Anderson (1), Henry De Kaste (1), D.Wood (1)

Devonport Bowl - 8
Ashley Riley (3), Brett Riley (1), Jason Walker (1), Brett Kenley (1), Nathan Arrowsmith (1), C.Smith (1)

Mornington Tenpin - 0
Centre Opened: December 23rd 1984.
Centre Closed: August 31st 1992.

There we go - 46 Sanctioned 300 Games in Tasmania.

Thanks for your help, Bruv & Brett :) The Burtt 300 is listed as Launceston in the TBA site, however I have it on video, in 1992 President Shield Opening Ceremony, where Matt is presented his 300 ring from ATBC's Don Atkinson who says "Burtt rolled a perfect game on the 3rd of May, down in Devonport, Tasmania". So maybe he's rolled two (he was certainly good enough too have) - but we'll go with that.

Since 1997/98 Cannington has had at least 6 (I'm sure there are a few more)

Murray Martin
Sharon Murray
Gavin Palmer
Michael Muir
Clinton Phelps
Carl Bottomley

They're all I can remember at the moment :D

Matt,

Just a correction on the Devonport 300's.
Ashley Riley has 3 and Matt Riley 0.
Also Nathan Arrowsmith bowled one as a junior and Brett Kenley bowled one in a Rachuig rolloff in Devonport, not one in Burnie.
Also i think the one you listed for Matt Burtt was bowled in Launceston, not Devonport, but not 100% sure though.
Should make 8 for Devonport.

Also Ash has bowled 6 in Burnie but one was during the State Championships which were not sanctioned.

Fairlanes 37
Rosemount 5
Cannington 7 (Luke you missed Spud Murphy)
Warwick 1
Osborne Park 6 (now Warwick)
Midland 2 (Closed about 1990)
Mirrabooka 0 (Closed about 1994)
Melville No Idea
Morley 6 (no 100% on that one)
Cragie 2
Kelmscott 4 (at least)
Rockingham 1
Mandurah 1
Bunbury 0
Kalgoolie 0
Geraldton 1
Albany 0

Please correct any of these if you can vouch for them. I have guessed a few but you get the idea and they would not be to far out. Fairlanes is correct, I ocunted the honour board last night and there were 36. Add Clintons latest effort for 37.
73 by my counting.

Stax

Forster Tenpin

Forster Tenpin has acheived no 300 Games as of yet in the 2 years open
the Highest Pinfall Gained was by Kevin Shannon with a 267 game[/quote]

Stax said:
Fairlanes 37
Rosemount 5
Cannington 7 (Luke you missed Spud Murphy)
Warwick 1
Osborne Park 6 (now Warwick)
Midland 2 (Closed about 1990)
Mirrabooka 0 (Closed about 1994)
Melville No Idea
Morley 6 (no 100% on that one)
Cragie 2
Kelmscott 4 (at least)
Rockingham 1
Mandurah 1
Bunbury 0
Kalgoolie 0
Geraldton 1
Albany 0

Please correct any of these if you can vouch for them. I have guessed a few but you get the idea and they would not be to far out. Fairlanes is correct, I ocunted the honour board last night and there were 36. Add Clintons latest effort for 37.
73 by my counting.

Stax

Hey Stax :)

Looking at the TBA site.......
Melville (1) J Cordwell in July 1991
Rockingham (2) T Hunt Aug 2000 and S Shirra Feb 2003
Goldfields Kal (1) A Zagar July 1994

Also TBA had 3 listed but no centre,,,,
1995 Morss
1996 Blachut
1998 Muir

Looks like Fairlanes be needing a new honour board soon too hey :wink:

Milton has had 15 - 300 games in 40 years, and then we bought a Kegel - another 19. total - 34 since 1962.

Back
Top Bottom