How Long Did it Take for your very first 300 to come?

Started bowling at the age of 23 and bowled my first within 9 months, waited another 12months for my 2nd, another 18 months for my 3rd then 2.5 years for my 4th and 6 years since and still waiting till now

My story is the same as Blueys? after 10 years off, come back to social league after 5 weeks cracked my first 300. Same in practice!
The achievement of finally bowling a 300 was awesome but it is not the same as bowling in the 80's 90's where the conditions reflected who could bowl.

I would have to agree there Krusty, its alot easier now. I didnt get to experience bowling in the 80-90's as I only began in 98 but I believe I would have been alot better had I have. 10 board areas that we have these days are massively different than the much drier condition I experienced at Ringwood.

I would have to agree there Krusty, its alot easier now. I didnt get to experience bowling in the 80-90's as I only began in 98 but I believe I would have been alot better had I have. 10 board areas that we have these days are massively different than the much drier condition I experienced at Ringwood.

A bit off topic but a 185 average at Ringwood 15yrs ago was considered pretty good.

Presumably, in another 10 years, It'll go something like this.--" I started bowling when I was 9 1/2 years old, and didn't get my first 300 'til nearly 2 months later. I got my 2nd, 3rd and 4th., about a month apart I'll soon have my 10th birthday, and I'm STILL WAITING for my 5th one. I only bowl one game a week. Should I bowl more often?"

Presumably, in another 10 years, It'll go something like this.--" I started bowling when I was 9 1/2 years old, and didn't get my first 300 'til nearly 2 months later. I got my 2nd, 3rd and 4th., about a month apart I'll soon have my 10th birthday, and I'm STILL WAITING for my 5th one. I only bowl one game a week. Should I bowl more often?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's pretty much what the lefty's do now!:tongue4:

krusty - like your Avartar - had 2 of those, Still got the plates off one - GTR072. They're currently on an R32 Skyline.

started bowling 2 and a half years ago allways leave some thing in the back row after 9 and 10

Still waiting though hopefully this year aginst you in thursday nights Rhys

The way things are going you don't know how true that could be

Back
Top Bottom