How Long Did it Take for your very first 300 to come?

methomann

I would like to put this question to everyone on how long did it take from the first time you started bowling to the very first time your very first perfect game came?
As i have been bowling constant year after year bowling with one year off for 11years now with still no achievement for cracking a perfect game yet.

I started bowling when I was 6 years old...and didn't get my 1st 300 until I was 19 years old (i.e. 13 years). But now i'm nearly 21 years old and have 4 300s to my name :)

I started bowling when I was 7, and bowled my first 300 when I was 25 (18 years).

It then took me another 8 years to bowl my second 300 (2004).

I have now bowled 7 x 300's

I started bowling at 14 & had my first & only 300 at 16.
Have come close last year (299) but thats it.

I started bowling when I was 14 years old. My first 300 game was when I was 19 years old. It took 5 years for first perfect game and 7 years for my first career title.

ive been bowling for almost 19 years, with time of in between
no 300 yet.
but im not worried.

my first 200+ game has been the highlight so far

lol yeh i have a 214+ avg atm and 184 avg on the sports bowled plenty on 250+ games but haven't had that 300 yet been bowling for 1 year 3-4 months give or take but its coming bowled 270+ games this and a few 230+ lol but that 300 its looking good for me i think im 19 by the way turning 20 in 6 days.

..Roysa - you're just a pup.....47 years....and I'm lucky if I can shoot my age - 300's in golf are easy though!

Ha, Steve ............Beat Ya!! Started bowling when about 27, 49 years ago. Soon as the shoulder surgery has had enough time, here we go again. When I'm ready to start, I'll let you know. how about we have a private competition? I'm actually going to buy a new ball, so, watch out !:starwars:

Staqrted in 1979 at 20 years old.

First 300 was in 1989, a month short of my 30th birthday. Had my first 800 that night too.

started bowling in 2001.

started bowling serious in 07...

shot my First one March 08.

I have only bowled another one since..

Good question you asked
How long did it take to bowl your first perfect Game
Hmmmmmmm !!!! Perfect Game OR 300 , probably a big difference to be honest
I started bowling at age 11 and Bowled my first at 25 in 1984 at Enfield 5 man teams ID
Then waited until 2001 at ryde for my second
Lost count of 299 games

I've been bowling since I was 6. Had my first 300 at 14 (7years) i'm now 18 but haven't done another one since then.

Started bowling at 14. Bowled 10 years without success. Had 6 years off. Since I've been back in 1999, had my first 300 at aspley in 2000 with a Hammer Nasty Nail. Currently have thrown 22 with my lastest one at the Australian Masters with a Columbia Rival.

I'd probably be without one if it wasn't for technology.

Hamster

31 year without one hmm after that long you would think you might get one hmm maybe soon it will come for you.

Back
Top Bottom