Hey there.

Mitchell J

Hey everyone just a little intro for me :)
I'm 16 years old and I bowl regularly at Lismore, which is a long way from everything if you want to compete in anything or try and get a name for yourself.
I shoot a 182 average and my highest is 268 (which I have bowled 3 of)
I would love to advance my bowling to the next level but the opportunities are low in this area..

My arsenal:
Roto Grip Critical Theory
Storm Anarchy
Storm Crossroad
Columbia 300 Loud Noize
Denver Plastic ball

Welcome Mitchell, interesting you say your opportunities are 'low in this area'.

Can i ask why you think that? Curious thats is all.

It is a long way to travel for NNSW events and we are too south of the border to be eligible to compete for sth QLD, which isn't very far to travel, it feels you really have to look around to find events, unless that's just me hah

From the other end of the age scale, and bowling just down the road, at Ballina, Mitchells' right. Everything's a long way away.

You can compete in tournaments in South Queensland, you just bowl for them at a State Level.

I would suggest bowling in Junior Sydney Cup in October, its an awesome event

Hi Mitchell. I am the newly elected secretary for the NNSW President's Junior Interstate Shield Team Committee. I have some information that may assist you with progressing further in this great sport and at an affordable cost. Please email me on [email protected] or call me on 0422 566 834

Well done Mitchell! A very good PB to have. I have sent you an email tonight - please read it

Back
Top Bottom