Storm & Rotogrip 14lb Gear For Sale

jk12x

BowlingStatsManager.com
Hi Guys,

I have recently changed manufacturers and have a number of latest release balls for sale. All balls have been drilled once and for a left hander and have been well looked after.

Storm Vivid - 14lb - handful of practice shots only - no games - $100.00
Roto Grip Critical Theory - 14lb - 10 games - $100.00
Victory Road Solid - 14lb - 30 games - $75.00
Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl - 14lb - 20 games - $100.00
Storm Invasion - 14lb - 50 games - $75.00

Denver 3 ball roller (wheels) and pockets on top for shoes & accessories - Very sturdy bag - $100.00

If you are looking for some of the latest storm & roto gear in 14lb I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Cheers
JK

Hi John,have a lady bowler who wants the nano pearl and critical theory can pay on pick up.belinda

Hi Guys,

I am in brisbane !!! PM me if you want more info - details. Prefer local pickup.

Thanks for the interest - all.

Cheers
JK

Hi John,Belinda here are the nano pearl acritical theory still availablif so when can i pick them up.
thanks Belinda Mifsud

hey mate, I really need to know how much postage to Forest Hill, VIC from where u live will be because I'm really interested in the Vivid & Critical Theory

Hi Guys,

Nano Pearl and Critical Theory sold (Cheers Belinda) ...

Still left:

Storm Vivid - 14lb - handful of practice shots only - no games - $100.00
Victory Road Solid - 14lb - 30 games - $75.00
Storm Invasion - 14lb - 50 games - $75.00

Denver 3 ball roller (wheels) and pockets on top for shoes & accessories - Very sturdy bag - $100.00

Guys, I am Brisbane local. Because of the weight and risk of damage during postage I prefer Brisbane locals. If you are interstate and interested, you would need to arrange for your own transport for these balls. (They are in top condition and I do not keep boxes for packing and would not trust general post).

Thanks for the queries and price queries. I tried to get together proper postage prices but it is proving a little difficult with time.

If you are super keen on this you can reach me on my mobile 0417 609 516 to discuss.

Cheers
Jon King

Wow this is funny everyone seems to be looking at that vivid, but my interest is in the victory road solid and the bag, im going to the caboolture open this weekend sunday morning, is anyone able to send it there?

Thanks Brendan

Hi Brendan,

Sorry - Victory Road Solid has been sold - however, I still have the bag and I will bring it to Caboolture on the weekend - look me up - I am bowling in B squad.

Cheers
Jon King

Ahh ok thats fine id still like the bag, im in C squad which is sunday and i won't be getting to brisbane until then

No problem Brendan,

I will be there tomorrow.

Look me up when you finish bowling.

Cheers
JK

Back
Top Bottom