Hello from Japan

Dion A

Well I thought it was time I told you of my experiences bowling over here in Japan!! Haven't joined a League yet or anything, but have bowled twice. The nearest centre to me has 60 lanes, yeah almost twice my little old home centre of Cross Road!! I almost died when I saw how many lanes there were!! So that was all well and good, 60 lanes of bowling fun. You would think then that it would be easy to get a lane, haha, yeah right!! I waited 45mins to get a lane in a 60 lane centre!!! Then to my shock there was oil on the lane!! Bit more than the house patterns at home I can tell you, was a very welcome surprise. After you finish your print out is ready and it shows you the pins you left on your first shot on the print out!! 2 things that are weird number one you pay after you have finished, trusting much??? And two I don't know if it is just the oldies league that do it but they do some light warm-ups instructed by a member of staff before their practice. Was enjoyable to see 70 year old little Japanese men and women stretching and doing their warm-ups!!

Anyway thats all from me now

Dion

Back
Top Bottom