Hello from Memphis TN

W

WAC4504

Hello everyone, my name is Bill and I'm currently from Memphis TN. I just joined yesterday, but didn't have time to post. I am still recovering from foot surgery for a severe bunion on 6 Nov. but I'm almost there. I went bowling yesterday and for the first time in 3 months I was able to bowl almost normal. Up to this point I've been bowling from the foul line, and before I could stand I bowled from a chair next to the ball return. The coach wanted me to work on free swing, and it worked. Yesterday I bowled 148,160, 168, 180, and finally 196. I know it don't sound like much, but when I return to leagues I have a 191 average. Although I had fun yesterday I'm paying for it today, I used mussels in my foot that I didn't know were there,and today there letting me know it. I guess you can tell I love to bowl. I'v only been bowling 2 1/2 years, so I'm still new at it. One of the best things I ever did was to take lessons. My wife and I started lessons this last summer and it really made a difference. I look forward to chatting with every one and will start posting soon. Good luck and good bowling
Bill

HI Bill
WELCOME TO TOTAL BOWLING AUSTRALIA, love seeing that sort of dedication to our great sport,me and my husband love bowling as much as you although we have been bowling for about twenty years never gets out of your system,good luck with your foot and good bowling in the future,

Well done Bill, great effort. Look forward to seeing how you progress. All the best.
Oh yeah and welcome to Total Bowling, OZ!

Grant

nice to see you getting right back into it.
and i thought bowling for 1 and a quarter years was long lol anyways nice and good luck getting your avg up to what ever you where at before your injury happened.

Bill, I've been on to that USA site you gave me. It's quite good. I'm having a bit of trouble, to start with, in navigation around the site, but I'm getting better at it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom