Have you cried on the bowling lanes???

Have you ever cried on the bowling lanes???

• YES

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • NO

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muels1

The Chosen One
Just wondering for a bit of fun, when was the last time or have you ever CRIED ON THE BOWLING LANES???
I can honestly say i have but it was more stupidity. I punched a ball return for some stupid reason (what a surprise), split my hand open in 3 different place and was pissing out with blood! It was a bit of OUCH!

3 times

1. When I hit my ankle in 1996 and fell over in pain
2. When a bowler fell over in Dee Why during the NSW Open (I cried laughing even though it was inappropriate to do so)
3. When I won the Commonwealth Masters and the Australian National anthem played (brought a tear to my eye)

Nice post :D

I got a tear in the eye the night Simon Gourlay finally broke through for a 300 game in front of a packed house in Centre League at Moonah - in fact I don't think there was a dry eye in the house that night.
Was one of the most memorable moments I've seen in bowling.

Have had tears from laughing a fair few times over the years at some of the things I've seen and heard though :p

I have cried when i was younger as my doubles partner dropped his 13lb ball on my foot, and broke a few toes. OUCH.

Same as George, a tear to the eye at the Commonwealth Youth Games in '04. Nothing better then standing on the number 1 podium with your anthem playing.

Matt

I've unfortunately had a few moments one the lanes...
1. I sliped on the approach and tore the ligaments in my right knee
2. A guy from another team after league had the ****s with the way he bowled and threw one of his balls into his bag and slightly missed, hitting me in the forehead and I was putting my gear away.
3. When I hit my ankle during ECCC 2005 and chipped the bone.
And I've been told that bowling is a great noncontact sport, so you won't get hurt so much........ LIES I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! *lol*

i cried when i bowled my highest non sanctioned game which was 276 and when my coach bowled a 298. ball came up high and left the 3-10

Back
Top Bottom