Re lane changes SPC for Sundays 6 games

MR HOLD3M

Just wondering if i was the only one that was a bit miffed off at only moving one pair of lanes for the extra 6 games on Sunday.Being that other bowlers and i only got to bowl the high and low ends of the centre i would have thought a 2 or 3 pair lane move would have been more appropriate so everyone could use all of the house. Just my two bobs worth .Thanks Ralph. :( :confused: :rolleyes:

I Did ask the question after the 6games on Sunday, and wasn't really given an answer, was joked off???????????

Really didnt seem to make sense?

Almost looked like the Top 14 were given a nice draw in the middle, perhaps to excite the crowd(that wasnt there at 9 in the morning)

Still curious to hear more about the apparent condition changes for Squad C on Saturday, never got a real chance to ask the appropriate people, but heard several rumours on the concourse

Can anyone shed any more light into this?

Overall I had a great weeekend and enjoyed the tournament (Shame about the Roo's getting smashed but the Glory game was FANTASTIC)

Finally a

HUGE

CONGRATULATIONS to GEORGE & CLAIRE i'm sure you'll both do very well representing Australia

Yeah funny about being joked off Scoops makes you wonder doesnt it. :confused: :confused: .I didnt hear anything about the conditions being changed for C squad so the question is were they opened up or closed up me thinks it wasnt the latter LOL. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you should't be concerned and worried of how many lanes you or everyone else should move they set the tournament rules, a bowler should turn up at any tournament just worried about bowling his game and not worry for anyone else's game

I bowled C squad and notice a bit of a difference between friday and staurday i had to change line every game on saturday but was alright on friday.

Chris

Well Done 2 George and Claire
Do Australia Proud

Back
Top Bottom