Has This Been Done Before?

robbo300

Just a thought, can anyone tell me wether a proposal has been put to the T.B.A regarding the problems tournament bowlers are having with paying excess for baggage/ bowling balls with airlines at the present time?

Just another thought, wouldn't all of our entry forms, note-heads, flyers, T.B.A membership cards look great with a small virgin airlines logo printed somewhere on them. Maybe someone from each state could post how often and how many people travel with virgin airlines when bowling tournaments in other states.

I would estimate it at around several hundred per year, if not, more. when you consider junior tournaments, junior nationals, youth tournaments, youth nationals, adult tournaments, adult nationals, seniors X2, east coast, blah blah blah.... Do you get my drift? surely, a petition presented to virgin airlines from our governing body showing numbers could possibly reverse their new stand on excess luggage. If anyone has any thoughts, throw them at me.

regards

a struggling major sponsor of a traveling youth bowler

Hi I think you have a very good idea here hopefully T.B.A. will get on side with this. We here from Rockhampton QLD juniors and adults travel a lot and the thought paying excess baggage on bowling balls, as if its not expensive enough already, or leaving the very ball you need behind because of the cost, you know the deal you often don't know which ball will suit the job until you start bowling.

So come TBA lets here a voice from you.

Regards Lynn

Just checking with anyone from our governing body if they took this idea and ran with it or if it went into the too hard basket?
Anyone?

Just checking with anyone from our governing body if they took this idea and ran with it or if it went into the too hard basket?
Anyone?

I think you will find this becoming more like a dump site...

Back
Top Bottom