Hardest lanes

Rat420

x_"+He Hi+m4n"_X
i know this may seem simliler to the best center in queenslands, but in reverse what do you think are the worst/hardest lanes to bowl on in queensland???

we should go the hardest

I dont think that we as bowlers should bag anyones business.

Id have to say the hardest conditions ive bowled on up here is mt warren last week, but at the same time i found the challenge to be alot of fun and learnt alot bowling on it.

Ashmore day condition is tough aswell, short oil and not alot in the heads you gotta be accurate and play very deep. Sadly i do both poorly :(

i would have to say after bowling on the weekend in the twin tour, MT Warren wins hands down.

yeh rocky is tough. altho its only because of the extreme lack of oil.

iv also had a very hard time in caloundra bowl as well

yeh last time i bowled there they were quite dry. i was coast to coasting with my white dot. i was thinking about being up there this weekend, but as results show, wouldnt be too exciting lol

yeh last time i bowled there they were quite dry. i was coast to coasting with my white dot. i was thinking about being up there this weekend, but as results show, wouldnt be too exciting lol

Actually quiet the opposite...Tough but playable…You may have just surprised yourself if you had of shown up...The 45 bowlers that did had a great weekend with alot of laughs to be had...I really enjoyed this format also…

adam,shane here have a look under the total bowling circuit forum then click on gladstone sqad list it'll explain the format

Back
Top Bottom