Great effort boys and girls...

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Just a quick congratulations to Bruv, KC, Matt and Gus on their top efforts in the SPC.

Once again, you guys have shown Tasmanians can compete, and good luck to our teams in Sydney for Rachuig.

Well I would also like to congrats mark, kc, gus & matt at SPC.

U have done Tassie proud & we are all happy with u, keep it up.
Now lets do it at rachuig, show the rest what tassie can do.

later
love jack :twisted:

Hi Guys/Girls,

Just Wanted to say Thank you to hayden for supporting me during the whole of matchplay with advice and a few tips and also grabbing me food and drink from the cafe, and for Kassey also supporting me during the event, and to Graham for saying i had absoulutley no chance .....lol, and also the support from people here in tassie via sms aswell....its good to see we had so much support there.
Thanks Heaps :D
Mark Foster

Yes Mark I am with you. It was very nice to receive so much support from every one back here while we were away on the weekend! So thanks to those that I spent all that credit on replying to, you know who you are.

I wanna thank Gus too for his help over the weekend and I should also thank Mark for not letting me get any sleep as he has to be the biggest bed hog in history lol. :)

I think the mainland States should look out for us this year at Rachuig, the Tassies seem to be bringing some form together at the right time :wink:

i would like to thank gus also for clueing my hand back together when i was bowling matchplay

I think this year will be a good year for tasmania, i would like to tjhink that in my final rachuig for tasmania i can bowl well and give me all for the state i still call home.

See you all soon

MArk i really didnt mean to shot 290 at you either just a lucky game i guess hehehehehehh :D

The Weekend

Thanx for the support everybody considering I did choke! I think I might stick to coaching! LOL

WELL DONE GUYS AND GIRLS

I wanna say congrats on doing so well and I hope yous had fun

Yous know you did well and I'm just gunna give ya's bigger heads lol J/K!!!

Good on ya's

Love Kara

bboy said:
... and to Graham for saying i had absoulutley no chance .....lol,

I didn't say you had absolutely no chance .. well not directly .. I said that I thought that everyone in the Top 42 except 16th place had a chance of winning .. it's just unfortunate that 16th place was YOU !!

Love your work

Back
Top Bottom