Tassie wins boys division at President's Shield

My immediate family seems to be growing by the minute - but thats another story that we will clear up later!

We just wanted to add to Brett's previous post. We were lucky to be there and witness the outstanding performance by the boys team. After finishing 10th last year and then leading all the way and withstanding enormous pressure in the final games & then bring it home with a 7 - 0 victory in the final game was AWESOME. We think Brett did a wonderful job to keep the team up there and focused and as Brett put it - A HUGE TEAM EFFORT.

To the girls team, it was a pleasure being involved with you all this year. On the first day you showed us just a glimpse of what you are capable of and we are sure that if you can maintain the same determination, mature attitude and great team spirit that you showed this year, then a top 3 finish is not that far away.

And to both teams, to finish 3rd overall against all of the other states is A HUGE TEAM EFFORT and you should all be very proud of what you have achieved this year.

Garry & Kathy Crick
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hey. Well Dave didnt hold onto the cup all night. I asked him if i could look at it. He gave it to me, so what did i do? Being from WA, i ran off with it,hahahaha
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I managed to hold onto it for about 30 secs before i unwillingly gave it back. Anywayz, congrats again, cya next year.

Later

i was wondering

hey i was just wondering when is this PINK HAIR
The TATTOO'S
HAPPENING??
well i really think everyone should keep there end of teh bargin
us juniors in teh team did!!
anyway
LOVE ya's all
MEL XXX

MC DYNAMITE :lol:

Hi there Mel

The pink hair has washed out but you might like to know that we are booked in to have the tattoo's done tomorrow. Next time I see you I will give you a flash :D :D

Back
Top Bottom