Go Cowboys

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
How great was it to watch the cowboys give the Roosters a touch up tonight:cool: early times in the season but hopefully come September Cowboys will be in the grandfinal:2gunfire: :2gunfire:
Kerri

Cowboys started the same way last year winning 6 on the trot only to miss the 8. I don't know if they'll be there this year. Too early to tell, but going on this weekends form the Dragons are in serious trouble next week.

the cows were good tonight

but what a gutsy gutsy win from the mighty seaeagles

2 internationals out and an origin player and we still beat the tigers away

Something big is building out Manly way trust me

Cowboys will win the premiership. Thurston, Matty Bowen, Jason Smith, Payne and new try scoring machine Brenton Bowen, the cowboys can't be stopped. Not to mention the best foward pack in the comp. The Cowboys will go undefeated in 2007. And watching Souths last sunday I have now become a Rabbitohs fan. See, I do have time for a sydney club

i was thinking the same thing, 2 games in and your suggesting that the cowboys who have beaten 2 sides who are yet to win a game, one of them, the sydney roosters, my new pick to finish wooden spooners and they will go through undefeated LMAO.

REALITY CHECK

There will be no team that will be undefeated, it is just to difficult in the current climate for this to happen and i am not just talking about squad talents for each side but also a bad refereeing call, that every team will get throughout the year.

Don't get me wrong, right at this point in time the cowboys are the best thing going but i remember a similar start last year and then an injury here and there and you did not even make the eight.

So to say cowboys will go undefeated is to say elvis is alive and well and about to enter the room, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

What the cowboys and yourself have to concentrate on is the dragons because that is your next opponent and in wollongong they are a very tough nut to crack ( although me being a dragons supporter i think you might just get us with our injury toll right now ).

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Back
Top Bottom