2007 NRL Grand Final - MELBOURNE v MANLY

I love you so much now hammer
i was waiting for this post
Everyone put ure house on the mighty seaeagles
because if hammer says melbourne u know it will be manly :D

Cam, I have a spare room for you mate since you don't have a house anymore.:D:D

You will have to put up with the Broncos posters on the walls mate you know premierships one's

Manly 12 yrs and counting since last premiers.:surrender:

On a serious note, bad luck mate, there is always next year, and can't wait for the banter in next yrs comp, Commiserations buddy.
Hammer

I'm not a Storm fan ( who lost to the Broncos in 2006 ) or a Manly fan, just a footy fan looking for a a great game of finals footy. Unfortunately Manly just weren't up to standard tonight, no doubt Manly deserved to be in the finals ( maybe you do need to lose a final before you can win one, don't know the Broncos haven't lost one: ) ) unfortunately they saved their worst game for the final. No doubt they'll learn from their mistakes.
But for me, i'm pissed right now so who cares, go the Broncos 2008 premiers :p

what can i say we saved our worst till last and melbourne werent to be denied

it was still a great day that finished at 6am this morning.

Thanks to the clubs owners son i got to go up to the private players function at the club and enjoy the free alcohol free sick and sorry now.

Manly may of lost but its a great effort considering 7 years ago the club was as good as dead.

Looks like ive got the whole summer to take crap off hammer :(

Ah gracious in defeat! Good stuff Cam:p

Now Hammer take him up on that offer, and make sure you give him as much crap as you can;) Do it for all the storm fans on TB.

sorry for the slip didnt realize it would upset someone from colac

my point was that the two premiership teams were from victoria
ohh what a feeling!!!!

sorry for the slip didnt realize it would upset someone from colac

my point was that the two premiership teams were from victoria
ohh what a feeling!!!!
Certainly not upset about it Michelle -- in rather a good mood this week actually. Just being cheeky - i knew what you meant.

GO THE MELBOURNE STORM. At least melbourne have the AFL and NRL cups back in victoria again...

GO THE MELBOURNE STORM. At least melbourne have the AFL and NRL cups back in victoria again...

Never realised that Geelong was a suburb of Melbourne...
Nor did I realise that the Melbourne Storm or Melbourne Victory had so many home grown players!

How many Victorians are in the Storm side? :p

I would say none as they never look for victorians as of my mates was told at the National U/18 Championships he was told to move interstate to even have a a chance at being selected to play in the NRL At those Championships he was awarded player of the tournament and still doesn't get a look in at Melbourne Storm or any other team.
Who knows i could be wrong there might be 1 or 2 players. To be correct we have 1 Jeremy Smith played rugby for a club in Altona so we have 1 before he moved to Queensland. Thats from the storms website.

Storm were the better team,

What a hit on steward, i dont think it was really needed but that is crooker for you,

Go panthers next year

lol

This Melbourne Storm team would have to be one of the best teams of all time. They will undoubtedly finish on top next year and probably the year after.
They have been coached brilliantly and they won that game with clinical precision.
It's a long time since we've seen a team of that quality. I doubt that even Brisbane with all players fully fit would get near them.

What surprises me is that there weren't more of them selected in the National side.

Back
Top Bottom