2007 NRL Grand Final - MELBOURNE v MANLY

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
For me personally it's going to be hard to watch knowing the Cowboys wont be there but it's only fitting the best 2 teams of this season contest the Grand Final. If Manly play the way they did against NQ they can beat the Storm but after what happened last year, the Storm will be pumped like never before and I can't see them losing. It's going to be a close game, so close I can't pick a winner

the winner will be who can use the ball better, on form storm have played better, but at present you can throw a blanket over them as it to hard to tell

Have Manly really been tested at all during the Final series for a full 80 minutes?

Sorry Adam but really the Cowboys were a reserve grade side with an injured Thurston and Bowen last night. They gave everything the first 40 and had nothing left. Even thou the scorelines look impressive Manly really haven't been tested.

Then again anything can happen in a 2 horse race.

Storm in a blowout as long as the men in white stay out of the game... Sorry Cam

Hammo

Have Manly really been tested at all during the Final series for a full 80 minutes?
Sorry Adam but really the Cowboys were a reserve grade side with an injured Thurston and Bowen last night. They gave everything the first 40 and had nothing left. Even thou the scorelines look impressive Manly really haven't been tested.
Storm in a blowout as long as the men in white stay out of the game... Sorry Cam
Hammo

From what you've said here Hammo, Manly will be going in super fresh .. i like that. Melbourne and Parra bashed each other yesterday .. might take a couple of days to recover .. where Manly will be back at full training today.

Melbourne have a guy on report too ... another disruption they didnt need.

Manly's defense is too good to get a blowout score against them (i hope), and the Eels showed them how to get to the tryline against Melbourne. If the field had been six inches wider yesterday, it might be a different Grand Final.

It'll be close .. maybe a field goal in it like the first time they played this year.

Hammo
i think ure wrong rick

time will tell :D

manly will be hard to beat as they dont have many ppl injuried, where storm have lots of doubts over there players

I reckon Manly is the team that has Melbourne's number. If I was a betting man, which I am, I'll put my money on Manly by 1. Beaver field goal in golden point. Monaghan Clive Churchall medalist.

**Not that I'm hoping this will happen because I don't. Just see it as it is from my point of view. Under NO circumstances am I supporting Manly in the Grand Final, nor am I supporting the Storm. As a rugby league supporter I reckon it'll be a great game.

we'll see on the weekend. I might tune in with 10 mins to go to see if Storm are winning or not.

Cameron Smith for Clive churchill

we'll see on the weekend. I might tune in with 10 mins to go to see if Storm are winning or not.
Cameron Smith for Clive churchill
bout time he wins something

he never makes the cuts at any tournaments or shows up ;)

oi hammer you can say all the crap u want
and bag manly or u want

but unless u love something as much as i love the seaeagles and u lose it like we did in 1999 till 2002 you will never ever know how much passion there is for something

so mate u bag us and u barrack for those ring in melbourne all u like ole son but like it not manly are back and here to stay

and watch us cos we will be premiers

Back
Top Bottom