Female Bowlers

S

Shelbe

Heya all,
Im makin this topic cos most of the bowlers that get talked about are guys and i wanted to hear everyones opinion on what girls have nice shots look smooth and basicly who you think is a good female bowler.
Want guys opinions as well if ya could.
Thanks all.
Have a good one n catch ya's laters
xoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey peoples....

i reckon 3 of many young ladies that have top shots would be the flanagan girls and lil leisa from SA. theres plenty more but these 3 stick out in my mind as the best... and they have the results to back it up.

byes
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Michelle! How you doin buddy?
Um just a few girls whose shots I admire in youth and junior ranks would be Emma Rutten, Kate Wilton (not sure if she is still in youth but has a great shot), Leanne Prenzal and Sara Hyland
icon_biggrin.gif

hey it is jayde thanks for starting a post like this...
i reckon ppl talk abut guys heaps the two best bowlers from aust are maxine and cara and they are chicks...
i reckon that emma has a mad shot...

just my thought... later

Yes well i though seein as there are alot of females posting in this forum i thought this topic would kick of betta then this

come on girls

and you guys too
NOT HAPPY JAN!
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey everybody..
Some names that really stick out in my mind would have to be Bee and Jayde... Sam Fisher, Emma Rutten, Leanne Prenzel, Sally Kerr... just to name some... can't think of any others at the moment
icon_rolleyes.gif

Seeya's xox

Well i recon that emma rutten has a good shot and also joy hayman

Hey,

Sam Fisher is a great lady bowler, same for Leanne Prenzel, Hayli Mazzoni is coming along nicly same with Lauren Robb, Jessica McGinty is coming along nicly at the moment as well. Well thats all i can think of at the moment.

GL&HS

Later Da Cowman

Well Im not sure if they are still in Youth or not..... But these girls know how to throw a ball.......

Kate Wilton
Joy Hayman
Emma Rutten
Danielle Whittaker

icon_smile.gif

Hey all
icon_smile.gif

I think Hayli Mazzoni has come a long way since she started. Shes improving all the time
icon_smile.gif

Some of the great bowlers i know are Lysa Harrison,Sammy Fisher,Jessica Mcginty,Kylie Marsich and Leanne Prenzel.
Keep it up guys!
icon_biggrin.gif

Bye
icon_wink.gif

Well I will say the obvious

Bee and Jayde F

and the others are Christine Day, Lozz, Michelle Astill, Reese Leckie, Ms Mazzoni, Ms Fisher, and I would like to say to the little southgate champion Fiona Smydzuk!

One day she'll be a big champion!

Yeah I'll have to agree with you 100% there James.. Little Fiona is gonna go a loooong way!! She's only young and she is already a mad bowler!!
Seeya's xox

hey its shaun and ant here

chicks that we think have good shots r kate wilton, bee and jayde flanagan, sammy fisher, sally kerr, kim barry, natalie shelley and theres probably more but we havnt seen many more bowlers from other states.

catch pplz

Hi all i have a great style so every1 says and you'll all get 2 see it in syd in july!! w00t when i bowl shield look out 4 me big 200 games comming up

luv u all
nat...

add me 2 msn if you already havent
[email protected]
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

HEY ALL,
TRACEY MADDEN IS THE BEST BOWLER IN THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA BECAUSE SHE HAS THE LOOKS TO GO WITH IT!!
AND IF ANY OF YOUR ARE WONDERING THIS IS NOT PETER!!
FROM ???
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanx James
sorry i didn't reply sooner i didn't have much time and i went away for a bit too

cheers dude.

I was just thinkin i dun think i have put whi i think are good female bowlers on here
well i would have to say
Reeseby Leckie, Kellby young (you working real hard darl keep it goin)jade n bianca Flanagen (sorry if i dun spell everything right) chelsea scott, hayli mazzoni, carmen lo, Alyson maynard, (in fact i reckon all the girl on the central team [except me] this yr are great female bowlers cos they are all workin so hard um i dun really know that many girls from other states sp yeah when i see some i will put them on here well catch yas all soon
Luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Oi
Shellby shudd uppa ya face ur a good bowler 2 u wouldn't b in central if it wasn't 4 the good bowler u r and alwasy will b..

anyhopw catch ya ay
call me dude
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

xoxox
;p

The Real Deal who are you if you dont mind me asking!?!?!
love you guys
Nat
p.s. Shelby even though i dont know you i think your a hell groovy chick and a great new friend to have
love ya chicki

Back
Top Bottom