Fairlanes Auction

F

Fairlanes

Wednesday, January 17th is the date set down for the Final Auction of all plant & equipment etc. etc.
Ross's Auctioneers & Valuers are conducting the Auction and all details willl be published in Saturday's West on 6th & 13th January.
On Tuesday 16th January everything will be available for inspection.
As most would know, Thursday 21st December is our last day of trading. We'd love to see you all in here on that day so we can say our last farewells but I'd just like to say to everyone who has come through our doors over the last 44 years. Thankyou and all the best for the future. It's been a great journey and we all have some incredible memories to keep.........
Merry Xmas everyone!
Sue@Fairlanes

I would just like to to say good bye to Fairlanes and thanks to all the staff and fellow bowlers for all the great memories, in my case over the last 19 years.
It was a great place to bowl and to work :)
Merry xmas to everyone and all the best for 2007.

Thank-you to Fairlanes for many years of great bowling and good service. I worked for Fairlanes Mirrabooka but the city was always the best. If there is any staff who would like to continue in the industery then contact Superbowl Melville and we would be more than happy to help you out. In the wake of a great force leaving the bowling industry we need to keep the people alive. Thank-you Sue and all your staff.
Mark Bennett
Head Tech
Super Bowl Melville

With Christmas over and our celebrations (or wakes) over, it's time to reflect. Thanks for your best wishes Mark.........I've been so surprised by the personal messages I've received lately.
I'm sure all the Centres and in particular the Superbowl and AMF Centres will look after our bowlers as they fit in to their new home Centres.
Good luck everyone - maybe I'll see you at the Auction on Jan 17th. Check out Saturday's West - it should be advertised this weekend.
Sue

Back
Top Bottom