Emerson Shield 2012

Yeah true i didnt think about the lineage part of it.
Is there a reason morwell doesnt send a team or is it that they are not good enough to make the finals?

This is all based on the fact the BOWL/PROPRIETORS organise this event from our end, when it is all done and dusted it is a MORWELL team and not an LVTBA run team or event. Is this the reason that MORWELL struggles to get a team up, put simply YES. It has nothing to do with the lack of interest from the good majority of quality bowlers, just how it is run. If the bowl has next to bugger all interest in sending a team away or looking after the bowlers how did you think the bowlers will feel about representing that BOWL???

This is all based on the fact the BOWL/PROPRIETORS organise this event from our end, when it is all done and dusted it is a MORWELL team and not an LVTBA run team or event. Is this the reason that MORWELL struggles to get a team up, put simply YES. It has nothing to do with the lack of interest from the good majority of quality bowlers, just how it is run. If the bowl has next to bugger all interest in sending a team away or looking after the bowlers how did you think the bowlers will feel about representing that BOWL???
Fair enough. By not good enough to make the finals i didnt mean you guys were not good bowlers or anything like that.
I wasnt even aware that Morwell struggled to pull teams together because every tournament i see, Morwell has a team in

Fair enough. By not good enough to make the finals i didnt mean you guys were not good bowlers or anything like that.
I wasnt even aware that Morwell struggled to pull teams together because every tournament i see, Morwell has a team in

Yeah, we sruggle to get the best team possible because of a range of things, not to say the guy and girls representing arent capable bowlers. The reason mentioned is just one factor, I will be waiting to see who puts their hand up to run the tournament next year.
Will be interesting if they come to the association for help?

Hey if Morwell can get their best team on the park they are as good as any of the country centres. Just got to keep Motta on both feet and not on his ass and they should be fine.

Sorry for the delay guys. This week been so, hectic....

These are the sheets that were provided
. IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0483.JPG

Open the pics in a new window to zoom in to see scores properly.

Back
Top Bottom