Emerson Shield 2012

Not at all Deano. I have a lot of respect for Sunraysia & Shepperton & Warrnambool teams:) , but they don't have the depth that Mentone have.
So 2nd & 3rd is all that I can offer you country people. Yes, 3 teams mentioned will smash most City centres (except Mentone).
:):):):):)

lol leave us out on purpose tothy? or losing your memory in your old age and forgot Geelong made the final too

So Mentone by how far then Tothie??? Predictions mate. Yours are normally very entertaining.

Not at all Deano. I have a lot of respect for Sunraysia & Shepperton & Warrnambool teams:) , but they don't have the depth that Mentone have.
So 2nd & 3rd is all that I can offer you country people. Yes, 3 teams mentioned will smash most City centres (except Mentone).
:):):):):)

Tothie, your getting funnier and funnier in your old age :)

Im fine Tothie. Better to be bowling than not. Make sure your there though. Ill make a prediction that a country team (yes thats geelong as well) will win. Wish you were bowling though Tothie because its hard to make this event exciting. Gone are the days that someone calls another bowler or team out. Dissapointing really. I know if you were bowling which ill remind you again that you arent id be calling you out for sure.

Deano

Mens:

Mentone 2:1 (smashed it zones and a team full of proven performers)
Mildura 5:1 (always compete very well though with Deano a good injection. miss a couple of players though ie. Raymo)
Shepparton 7:1 (always a force in emerson, miss hamma though. Their team depends on who is fighting with who)
Werribee 8:1 (without their number one this weekend, but 2 and 3 are very strong. Good bet at odds)
Bowlarama 10:1 (bowled very well at zones with a couple of young guns and some old experienced heads)
Bendigo 15:1 (another team who are always thereabouts...could surprise at big odds)

Name your price the rest

Womens:

Werribee 2:1 (an injection of a couple of the countries best puts them as favourite with a solid bottom line)
Narre Warren 3:1 (bowled beautifully at zones with a great team performance)
Chirnside Park 5:1 (quality bowlers in this line up...could easily rank higher with homeground advantage)
Mentone 6:1 (solid team who bowled well at zones, another that could easily rank higher)
Geelong 8:1 (good performers at the top, but their depth could find them out late)
Mildura 10:1 (always a very good top 3 or 4....looks a solid line up, could run a place at odds)

Name your price the rest.

Thought the mens odds this year pretty clear cut...ladies very tough though and hotly contested. Oh and if you don't agree, you know what to do.

Why? you want some ;) Its a tough job!

Men bottom 4:

Chirnside Park 20:1 (a nice blend of experience and youth and a home ground advantage could see a rough surprise at long odds)
Warrnambool 20:1 (a couple a very in form bowlers at the top and an enthusiastic team could make some trouble up top)
Geelong 25:1 (scraped in the zones and probably lack the experience of teams past to take out the title again)
Epping 50:1 (a couple of experienced heads but lack the overall depth to be a factor in the end)

Ladies bottom 4:
Shepparton 20:1 (always competitive wih loads of experience, competition very hot this year though
Bendigo 25:1 (another team that could surprise with a healthy showing but lack the overall class for a win)
Warrnambool 40:1 (scraped through zones on their home turf with a gutsy showing, but not at the top level)
Ballarat 50:1 (lacked the team strength for a number of years now, not this time)

Where do I get on @ 5/1?

Pretty good odds though.

$1.75 country team to win Emerson
$1.90 city team to win Emerson

Why? you want some ;) Its a tough job!

Men bottom 4:

Chirnside Park 20:1 (a nice blend of experience and youth and a home ground advantage could see a rough surprise at long odds)
Warrnambool 20:1 (a couple a very in form bowlers at the top and an enthusiastic team could make some trouble up top)
Geelong 25:1 (scraped in the zones and probably lack the experience of teams past to take out the title again)
Epping 50:1 (a couple of experienced heads but lack the overall depth to be a factor in the end)

Ladies bottom 4:
Shepparton 20:1 (always competitive wih loads of experience, competition very hot this year though
Bendigo 25:1 (another team that could surprise with a healthy showing but lack the overall class for a win)
Warrnambool 40:1 (scraped through zones on their home turf with a gutsy showing, but not at the top level)
Ballarat 50:1 (lacked the team strength for a number of years now, not this time)
Gee where can I bet on warrnambool @ 20:1 sounds like a good bet!!
-Jimmy

Congratulations to the Mentone Men on their win this coming weekend.
As predicted you were in a league of your own. :):):)

Back
Top Bottom