Emerson Shield 2012

Thanks to the staff at Warrnambool for the hospitality. Was a well ran day today.

Also a big thanks to the Mentone men (as well as Shannon and Katrina for scoring) for a very enjoyable day on the lanes. Really looking to forward to Chirnside Park with a great bunch of guys (and handy players too might I add).

5 weeks to go until Chirnside. Hope everyone is well, and shooting above average. :)

Whats the go for the weekend. Do we have any idea on times (start-aprox finish), Lane Conditions, and Line ups?

Had a practice on the likely pattern at Epping last week. it is very similiar to last year with maybe a little more oil outside. Very playable should be a fun weekend.

Hi All,
If you would like to have a practice on the emerson final pattern, it is being laid every weekend up until the final.
The pattern has been attached for everyone to look at.

To make a booking, please call us on 9727 0007

Regards,
-Lee

Attachments

• NAVIGATOR_11.jpg
    NAVIGATOR_11.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 99
Steevie, as I'm Team captian for Epping Men side I have ask the last 2 weeks, for it & they said they would Fax it over (still waiting) I found it unfair that i haven't got a copy or Jenny Weber at Epping.

Tim Martin

Lane draw will be finished today, will fax off as soon as we can.

Jimmy - Have spoken to the head tech about some extra information, hopefully i'll have more details next week for you.

-Lee

Timmy,

Steve is saying that because they missed the final so aren't playing anybody....
Lol, I didnt get that, I assumed he was in a team in the final. Talking abt lane conditions, I dont understand why "sport series" condition have to be used for these tounaments when there are no ranking points associated to these tournies. Dont get me wrong, I dont want "ditches" either. I left another centre because it was too easy.

Back
Top Bottom