Dunn Shield Teams 2007

Congrats to all who made respective Sunshine teams . Also a special mention to my wonderful girl Jane who has been bowling fantastic of late and does not spout off about it.

Oh my god! You really knows how to read things the wrong way! Its funny how no-one ever says anything face to face, its alway online! Funny that ha Ralph? Didn't say anything on Wednesday night!

Firstly i was not spouting, i was congratulating myself!.. Were you going to congratulate me Ralph????? ummm I THINK NOT! the only people who would are Jane, Billy and Adrian and some that did not make the team. Better luck next year.
I had congratulated everyone in a previous post.
And i completely agree with you Ralph! I think Jane has been bowling great and i wish her all the best. I have no problem with anyone at Sunshine or in the sunshine team, i give everyone a chance and if some people want to believe little rumors that people make then by all means please believe them. To those that do not like me, think for a moment! Has there ever been a time where i did or say something to you to not like me? No! You just want to believe what everyone else thinks and cant make up your own mind! I know what is said about me "i'm just like my father" blah blah blah!
I'm 24 and your how old? Like picking on younger people? Maybe if some of you just talk to me then you can see what i'm like and judge for yourself!
I know who i am and i can proudly say I AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY I BOWLED and bowling!
thats it! But no, theres always someone who wants to go to far!
Give me a break! I like you all and have no issue's with you!

Congratulations to all who made Sunshine DunShield team, especially Jane, you have been bowling fantastic lately. Well done :)

WOW!! Hey Sarah, Tracey reckons i'd look good in a skirt but im not gettin a Brazillian for no side!!!! lol nah honestly congrats to all the girls & the guys for makin the side, nice bowling Sarah for your average & a warm welcome to all our newbies i hope this will be an experience for you all, congrats to Kerry for making captian

OMG!!....what more can I say....
But on a happier note... Well done Finchy what a superstar...always knew you had it in ya :D :D :D

Congratulations to all that made the Keon Park team cant wait for the tourni at down town Morrabin on the 10th and 11th of Nov.

Also wanna congratulate Finchy, Julie G, Lee Bowen, Kerri, Kelly, and Lisa on making the Shiners Ladies team hehehehe.... :p

Sarah praise is EARNED from the bowling fraternity not self promoted . I don't see the Sunshine mens" team top qualifier blowing his trumpet because he knows better. That is all i have to say on this matter .

Sarah praise is EARNED from the bowling fraternity not self promoted . I don't see the Sunshine mens" team top qualifier blowing his trumpet because he knows better. That is all i have to say on this matter .
Hey Ralphy, you dont see it coz he does it in the privacy of his own home. He probably is the only guy around that can reach with ease and blow his own trumpet ..... thats just what i hear LOL!

Sarah praise is EARNED from the bowling fraternity not self promoted. I don't see the Sunshine mens" team top qualifier blowing his trumpet because he knows better. That is all i have to say on this matter .

Spot on..... and most of the time you won't verbally receive the praise... You will know you have earnt the praise of the bowling community!

Well done all especially to Billy,Carl, Janey & Sarah. Nice ave Sarah.
Hey Janey,
I've got a new title for ya. BBB..Beautiful Blond Bowler :p :p :p
Cya all in Nov.
Regards,
Alex

:) :) :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and congratulations. It was very rewarding to make the team again this year after missing out last year and having to watch from the sidelines (I'm not a very good spectator.. LOL)

Well done everyone who made the Sunshine team, I am looking forward to competing at Moorabbin in November, and catching up with all my buddies from the other centres who I don't see that often anymore...

GO SHINERS!!! :D :D

Hey Guys

Congrats to all the bowlers that have made all the teams so far

Northcote's roll of is this Sunday at 10 am

Will update the teams after that

Brad

Highpoint Dunn shield roll off was this morning. The teams are:

Ladies:

Tracy Silva
Pauline Webster
Nikki Walker
Karen Smith
Chris Blandthorn
Nola Downie
Le Tran
Kate Morris (Reserve)

Mens:

Brett Smith
John Clemmet
Mick Drummond
Deryk Stace
Ashley Stace
Joe Brizzi
Ian Newey
Gaio Nguyen (Reserve)

Congratulations to all those who made the team.

Cheers,
Mick

Any word from Northcote as yet - come on Brad, pull your finger out and give us those results......

Congrats to all my fellow Sunshine bowlers (especially my Friday night team mates) that made the Highpoint team, and also to Johnny, who (unfortunately for us) returned to the Dark Side after experiencing the winning feeling at Sunshine last year.. LOL :p :D :p

And a very special mention to Pozza (PW) for a great showing after only being back to league bowling for a few months. You were always a great bowler, and you still are..

Update of the teams is hear with Highpoints Team now in there.
Congrats to all who made it.

I think Chadstone had there's last night i think so Leo anyword would be great.

Attachments

• Dunn Shield.xls
    28.5 KB · Views: 63
Northcote Dunn sheild teams are as follows

Men

Shane Minehan
Brad Whitehouse
Gary Pett
Joe Darmenia
Brendan Marks
Quentin Spry
Andre David

Women

Liz Haliday
Tania Cunningham
Terry Swain
Doreen Webster
Sarah Mills
Katie Brennan
Charlotte Hehir

Why thankyou Miss Jane!
It's a little weird being back after a 4 year break.
Pushing the kids into bowling now - the future of the sport!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom