Dunn Shield 2009

Thanks to Jenny and Sumo for the leg work but just thought I'd provide a slight update in case people are working off the spreadsheets like myself.

Attachments

• Dunnshield Teams 2009.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 35
Terry, you just had missed the change from Frankston & a miss spelt surname that needed to be fixed up.

Hopefully this is the last change for the weekend.
See you all there...

Attachments

• Dunnshield Teams 2009a.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 66
So where's the sledging? Ok l'll start, Mac l hope you have broad shoulders to carry the rest of the team. Mick, by the end of day one you'll be wishing you went out fishing with the Franger boys, maybe your dodgy shoulder can start hurting to get you out of day two. I'll bring some tissues for you, and some for you too Chris.

Dont worry everyone about Boronia they bowl with bumpers over there the proof was at Rachuig when someone threw a gutter for a draw?
might need some of those velcro gloves next time you play new zealand?
LOL

Thanks Jen

Drive safely and see you all bright and early at Forest Hill Saturday. Oh and for our sledgers: bring your shovels.

So where's the sledging? Ok l'll start, Mac l hope you have broad shoulders to carry the rest of the team. Mick, by the end of day one you'll be wishing you went out fishing with the Franger boys, maybe your dodgy shoulder can start hurting to get you out of day two. I'll bring some tissues for you, and some for you too Chris.

Mate I really think you need to drop a few stumps all the crap coming out of you !!!

:D:D:D

Sorry guys late scratching from Chaddy side:

Bernie Grueso out due to work commitments and Ceasar Zamora promoted from manager to bowler as first available reserve.

This makes Roger Quiambao first reserve and possibly now our manager. Hope this is the last.

To all bowling today, may your 10 pins be solid, 5 pins late, and 7 pins unexpected!!!!!! Of course l hope that isn't the case for Boronia, goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom