DUNN SHIELD 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexnjudy said:
Lol Grant Michelle loves me ..this was her last words during Dunn Shield 2005..
Alex will be an asset to any team !! ;) ;) I was bowling for Box Hill for the last time ever !! Proud to be Forest Hill Bowler Now Forever !!
Funny isn't it averages in qualifying around 190 plus for the last two years but comes to the "real thingl" Dunn Shield bowling 150 plus... thanking his plastic ball !! disgrace !! Go in peace Loser!! Forest Hill don't need you !!

Alex,

There is no place for this kind of talk & it's not appreciated!! Creating disharmony & animosity doesn't do anyone any favours. I'm surprised as anyone reading this is coming from yourself. I thought I was the subject of this talk last year but it turned out wasn't directed at me. I'm disappointed this is re-surfacing against another bowler.

Darren.

Its great to see the Forest Hill bonding sessions are working so well. GO TEAM!

It's now offical Forest Hill are the number one TEAM in Dunn Shield:rolleyes:

Now come on Dandy your turn to fight your way back to the top, come on i know you can do it :agrue:

Gary.................................................................:cool:

Ps: Knox roll off's on now you know you whant to;)

Hybrid Boy said:
Alex,
There is no place for this kind of talk & it's not appreciated!! Creating disharmony & animosity doesn't do anyone any favours. I'm surprised as anyone reading this is coming from yourself. I thought I was the subject of this talk last year but it turned out wasn't directed at me. I'm disappointed this is re-surfacing against another bowler.
Darren.
Darren with respect..read some of his threads about Forest Hill bowlers before you judge me. And yes it wasn't about you but my best mates Les and Diane :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gary said:
It's now offical Forest Hill are the number one TEAM in Dunn Shield.
Now come on Dandy your turn to fight your way back to the top, come on i know you can do it :agrue:
Gary.................................................................:cool:
Ps: Knox roll off's on now you know you whant to;)
Welcome back to Days of our Lives at Total Bowling Gazza.. Where the hell you been mate :rolleyes:

Alex with respect.. and you have taken it upon yourself to drag this stuff up again this year. It was put in the past and forgotten, and people were looking forward to a new year. But now the team has not even been selected and Forest Hill now looks like a Joke. Thanks Alex

As for last years comments I was the one who made the comments Alex. The only person who I spoke to about it was Darren. So no one else has any idea, and if they think they do they are just guessing.

Frosty:rolleyes:

jedi_bowler said:
Alex with respect.. and you have taken it apon yourself to drag this stuff up again this year. It was put in the past and forgotten, and people were looking forward to a new year. But now the team has not even been selected and Forest Hill now looks like a Joke. Thanks Alex
Frosty:rolleyes:
With Respect Frosty, have you apologised to Les and Diane yet? If you haven't i think it's due big time !! :D
PS so it is Darren now?
All i am saying is all this issues need to be settled before the roll off. Well that's what i think not that it matters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom