DUNN SHIELD 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest Hill isn't to Far away from starting there Roll-Offs will keep everyone posted. Good Luck on sunday Ralph

Chris

Official Forest Hill Qualifying..
Forest Hill Qualifying begins friday 4 th May and closes at 8:30 pm on 17th of June. 20 bowlers in both Male and Female division will contest the team selection trial with the top 8 bowlers to make up the team ( 7 bowlers and 1 reserve ) Qualifying can be made during league at a cost of $5 and you are welcome to make as many attempts as you wish. You may also qualify outside of league which will cost you $21. At the close of qualifying the top 16 bowlers in each division will go through to the team selection trial. The remaining four spots will be decided by a one off "Desperado" squad to be held at 8:30 pm on Sat 17th of June. Qualifying for top 16 closes at this point and is locked so if you're made the top 16, regardless of the "Desperado" roll off your in. The "Desperado" squad will be bowled over 6 games at a cost of $30 and the top 4 bowlers will complete the remaining four spots for the top 20. Only bowlers that have tried to try to qualify in the league prior are entitled to bowl in this squad.
The team selection roll off will be conducted over 8 games at a cost of $50, Sunday 2nd July 9 :30 am.The 8 bowlers winning team selection will be required to be available not only for the M.J. Dunn Shield event on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th Nov at AMF Sunshine but are also required to attend a minimum of 2 practise sessions with their team mates.
Cheers and Good Luck Everyone :D
Alex

Don't forget roll off for Knox is on now scoring is huge come on you bowler's you know you want to still 5 week's to go come on down take me on!:rolleyes:

If you can ave --- ( fill in the gap ) you make your dream's come true at Knox:D

Gary..............................................................:cool:

jedi_bowler said:
ummmm Alex the 4th of May is a Thursday
Frosty:rolleyes:
Yeah mate that's when the Qualifying started :D
Must be a printing error Frosty... didn't u get a copy?
Neway doesn't matter when it started..it's the last day that concerns the DESPERADOS !!

jedi_bowler said:
I understand the 4th is a thursday. But you put Friday 4th May.
That's what the brochure says..maybe you should point it out to Michelle if you are that concerned :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well you didn't say you were playing photocopier. And printing from the sheet.

So there dumb mistake looked like your mistake. Sorry my mind reading powers are not good today.

No the Force is not strong with me this morning Mr. Tonx

Hopfuly it will get better later in the Day.

Forest Hill's biggest problem last year was that we all bowled for ourselves & not for "the team & eachother" I hope this year we can actually go in with a TEAM mentality & bowl to win, not just look good. My name is Jeff Carter & I was an extremely disapointed captain last year. I will be busting my balls to make the TEAM again this year

Pa Gumbo said:
Forest Hill's biggest problem last year was that we all bowled for ourselves & not for "the team & eachother" I hope this year we can actually go in with a TEAM mentality & bowl to win, not just look good. My name is Jeff Carter & I was an extremely disapointed captain last year. I will be busting my balls to make the TEAM again this year
Thanks for that honest comment Jeff. Let's hope everyone that makes the team this year will bowl as a TEAM. Respecting,supporting and encouraging each other not " i am better than you mentality". Like i said before if bowlers don't want to be part of the team, they should stay away. It doesn't matter where Forest Hill finishes this year..as long our bowlers gave their best as a TEAM.
Good luck for the Qualifying and the Roll Off Jeff, and we sincerely hope you make the team :D
AlexnJudy

I reckon you guys should convince Gary not to bowl for Knox and come into Forrest Hill just to be your coach or manager.

with Gary's skills on Team bowling and preaching - it be a sure thing for you guys at ACT like a TEAM.....

what do ya think

Gary are you up for the JOB:D

Mark,
Let us recover from this first mate !! I don't think we are "worthy" enough to be Gary's followers. Where is he anyway ? I just bought a new set of screen wipers (for the sprays) and am waiting for his team bonding preaching ..haha.I don't think Gary will ever leave KNOX mate :p

yeah dunno.

it looks like he has lost the directions to the tackle shop!

looks like he has traded in his fishing rod

Anyone have the results for the roll off at Sunshine????
I believe it was on today and would be interesting to see who made the team.

Sunshine did have there roll off last night. 8 games total pinfall!
Ladies team
Tracey Madden 1799 224.9 average
Kerry Coward 1589 198.6 average
Sharon Benson 1552 194 average
Lee Bowen 1543 192.9 average
Lisa Cox 1528 191 average
Kelly Gravestocks 1468 183.5 average
Fiona Cortese 1455 181.9 average

Julie Giordmaina (reserve) 1416 177 average

Mens team
Peter Rosenthal 1679 209.9 average
Ralph Harford 1656 207 average