DUNN SHIELD 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant61 said:
No Alex, I didn't bowl in the Northcote roll off,
As for saving myself for the Forest Hill ditch, those workmen have been busy filling it in, then blow torching in dry. Its not going to be easy to make the team this year.
If some bowlers ego's don't get in the way, and we try and put the best team on the lanes, Forest Hill can actually finish in the top three this year.
There certainly alot more talent in the centre now. Try some of these names, in no particular order to form part of the team!
Bell, Rollo, Jordan, Sullivan, Tonkin, Frosty, Castle, Halifax
Hmmm. how many more names could we have added if the chaddy boys still bowled wednesday night!
Maybe I better rush over to chaddy and get some games up! I am sure Leo and the crew would be happy to have me.
Grant mate,
If all the boys are bowling this year, the Forest Hill "Rejects" will make a great "Cheer Squad" LMAO. Good luck to the rest of the team this year coz you will need it ;) ;) Totally agree with you Ralphy, Rollo got a great style and he is a great bowler too.
GO FOREST HILL :p

Tonx

Yeh, I did leave a few names off...maybe we need a new format and include a bigger interchange bench!

Better still..what about this for an idea...All the bowlers who rolled off and missed the teams in other centres, can bowl in a super roll off and make up the 12th team since there is no Box Hill.

Grant61 said:
Tonx
Yeh, I did leave a few names off...maybe we need a new format and include a bigger interchange bench!
Better still..what about this for an idea...All the bowlers who rolled off and missed the teams in other centres, can bowl in a super roll off and make up the 12th team since there is no Box Hill.

Shhhhh...

I dont wanna bowl AGAINST Alex, he is a superstar.

So where are you going to actually roll off Mr Eadie?

Alex
I want some of those drugs you are on...A cheer squad and team spirit! That would mean the bowlers were actually bowling as a team! and wanted to win!
Where do you get these crazy ideas:crazyeye:

Alex
I want some of those drugs you are on...A cheer squad and team spirit! That would mean the bowlers were actually bowling as a team! and wanted to win!
Where do you get these crazy ideas

From Dandy:eek:nfire: ......................................I throw out the line who will i catch?

Gary..............................................:cool:

From Box Hill Grant..remember you were our Centre Manager and you told us to Bowl as A TEAM !! ;) ;)
Tonx, thanks mate becoz of you i was the "Superstar" last year with that huge 268, 268 game :p It's in the Dunn Shield Record Book mate.. i made history!! I know that won't happen again..haha
"The S*** Bowler"

definately some talent within Forest Hill this year,

Any other major changes within a potential team line up this year?

Has Gary 'enticed' some ring in's to Knox?

Keon Park decided to have an A, B, C, D, and E team to (if you ask them) finish 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

Will Sunshine use the home centre to its advantage?

Will Dandy have a 'full' team?

How many 300's will be shot in the Forest hill, Frankston or Boronia roll offs? :D

Grant61 said:
Bell, Rollo, Jordan, Sullivan, Tonkin, Frosty, Castle, Halifax.
Frosty not bowling this year. Castle rolling for Chaddy. Darren the way he was bowling on tuesday haha ..sorry mate.
Cheer up "Rejects" you still got a chance !! :mrgreen:

Thats ok i thought you might have had a record book as in all of the Dunn shileds bowled. Yer for last year you did bowl well but its been going for 32 yrs. Might have to wait till i finish the history to see how you go in the whole scheme of things

Phil

alexnjudy said:
Grant61 said:
Bell, Rollo, Jordan, Sullivan, Tonkin, Frosty, Castle, Halifax.
Frosty not bowling this year. Castle rolling for Chaddy. Darren the way he was bowling on tuesday haha ..sorry mate.
Cheer up "Rejects" you still got a chance !! :mrgreen:

Alex yes i did say i was rolling off for chaddy but the date of the final is when i working so i can't roll-off so i will be rolling off for Forest Hill. I would give on Frosty just yet he might still bowl.

Chris

tonx said:
definately some talent within Forest Hill this year,
Any other major changes within a potential team line up this year?
Has Gary 'enticed' some ring in's to Knox?
Keon Park decided to have an A, B, C, D, and E team to (if you ask them) finish 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?
Will Sunshine use the home centre to its advantage?
Will Dandy have a 'full' team?How many 300's will be shot in the Forest hill, Frankston or Boronia roll offs? :D

That's never been a problem for Dandy Tonx...unlike knox..hey Gary:rolleyes: ... our only dilemma at Dandenong
is who will miss out on making the team......

Whasup! said:
That's never been a problem for Dandy Tonx...unlike knox..hey Gary:rolleyes: ... our only dilemma at Dandenong

Not reffering to numbers, more like refering to potential talent that this centre can offer the competition (trotter, dodd's, mesagno, francis, etc etc)

Thanks Grant for including me in such an impressive list. I have been told im a 190 ave at best so i don't know if it's deserved ;)

With guys like this:
Bell, Rollo, Jordan, Sullivan

I may reconsider and then again I may not you will just have to wait and see.

Frosty:rolleyes:

That's never been a problem for Dandy Tonx...unlike knox..hey Gary ... our only dilemma at Dandenong

Our only dilemma at Knox is ........................................................................................................................................................................my head hurt''s:rolleyes:

Gary.......................................................................:cool:

Wouldn't it be great if all the "Young Guns" from Forest Hill make the team this year. Like my mate Teapy said,it all depends on how you bowl on that day!! If you bowl well you will make the team. Doesn't matter who make the team,as long they realize they are bowling for the centre not for their own freakin ego. I think it is good that we now have so many new bowlers and am sure this already put a smile on Michelle's face. Respecting each other and bowling as a Team. Like last year all we saw was bowlers hoping their own team mates fail. It was like the whole team was fighting against each other !! No high fives, no well done and no encouragement for each other.. Michelle's last words "What a Pathetic Team ".
Not this year baby [-X [-X :scatter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom