DUNN SHIELD 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex, I agree with you most of the time. But i question your last post. Sure the team had issues and problems. However Not all of us in the team were hoping eachother failed. I take offence to that, as someone who was trying to bowl for the TEAM as I am sure a couple of others do as well.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Alex, I agree with you most of the time. But i question your last post. Sure the team had issues and problems. However Not all of us in the team were hoping eachother failed. I take offence to that, as someone who was trying to bowl for the TEAM as I am sure a couple of others do as well.

Frosty

Now if thier was a double's comp for Dunn Shield ( ie: Centre's ) i think i know who would partner Forest Hill ............................:rolleyes:

Gary..........................................................:cool:

Might as well be Dandy Hey Gary,

after all they did steel our colours a couple years back.;)

Bloody Thieves

That true Buzz.. I remember it well!

But look on the bright side..you all made a fashion statement that year! Beige was the new Black!

Sounds good and I would be in that or some form of camoflage.

but AMF would probably have a whinge.

jedi_bowler said:
Frosty:rolleyes:

Your right Frosty, I take offence, but I consider it a stupid and ignorant comment by a fool and hardly worthy of a second thought.
Got no more to say on the subject.
Graeme

I've stayed out of this debate until now but I agree with you Frosty. I most certainly wasn't hoping the team would fail and when comments are also made about people not bowling for the team I take great offence to that.

I managed to be the highest averaging male in the team all the time bowling with a fructured knee cap and torn cartlidge in the right knee. If I was thinking of myself the selfish thing to do would be to pull out and leave the guys hanging.

Instead I stayed in the game and gave it everything I had. As you know more than anyone Alex it's taken almost 5 months a lot of rest and even more help from my coach to return to form and I still have a long way to go yet.

Before you tarnish every Forest Hill bowler with the same brush I think you should get your facts straight first.

That's my first and last comment on this subject.

HomerJay said:
I managed to be the highest averaging male in the team all the time bowling with a fructured knee cap and torn cartlidge in the right knee. If I was thinking of myself the selfish thing to do would be to pull out and leave the guys hanging.
Instead I stayed in the game and gave it everything I had. As you know more than anyone Alex it's taken almost 5 months a lot of rest and even more help from my coach to return to form and I still have a long way to go yet.
HomerJay said:
Sorry Jay, a lit bird who is too chicken asked me to ask you this question..if you were injured and can't carry on why didn't you give the reserve a chance,atleast the team might have done better :D
Honest to God this is not from me ok ..here's a clue, he loves fishing :mrgreen:

I feel like we are about to get a spray from Gary on TEAM bowling now cos you guys can't keep your bitching in house.

nice one.........:D

Buzzer said:
I feel like we are about to get a spray from Gary on TEAM bowling now cos you guys can't keep your bitching in house.
nice one.........:D
Mark, thanks to us you and Gary are best mates now :mrgreen:

Alex, :rolleyes:

you funny, funny outragious guy.

ooohh my ribs are hurting - I can't believe you missed that.](*,)

:-# :turn-l:

Gary.................................................:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom