DUNN SHIELD 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special congratulations must go to: from the MENS TEAM, Peter Rosenthal, first year ever trying out for Dunn Shield, Craig O'Toole, first time in the team and John Clemment, welcome to the Sunshine Dunn Shield team.
LADIES TEAM, to Tracey Madden, first Dunn Shield and also welcome to Sunshine, we are all quite proud to have you wearing a Shiners shirt. Also terrific bowling. You really showed up all the bowlers last night. Reasonably tough conditions and for you to shoot 199 over the card is a great effort. Also congarts to Kerry Coward, first Dunn Shield as a COWARD lol! Also welcome back to Sunshine. Its about time we got you away from Moorabbin!

Muels1 said:
Sunshine did have there roll off last night. 8 games total pinfall!
Ladies team
Tracey Madden 1799 224.9 average
Kerry Coward 1589 198.6 average
Sharon Benson 1552 194 average
Lee Bowen 1543 192.9 average
Lisa Cox 1528 191 average
Kelly Gravestocks 1468 183.5 average
Fiona Cortese 1455 181.9 average
Julie Giordmaina (reserve) 1416 177 average
Mens team
Peter Rosenthal 1679 209.9 average
Ralph Harford 1656 207 average
Kelvin Mueller 1623 202.9 average
Paul Lawton 1617 202.1 average
Allan Bamford 1608 201 average
John Clemment 1596 199.5 average
Craig O'Toole 1579 197.4 average
Ondrej Hedi (reserve) 1576 197 average
Congratulations Ladies / Guys. So many new faces and great averages too. All the best this year. This might be the year for Shiners :D

jedi_bowler said:
Is there an OFF switch:confused:
Frosty:rolleyes:
There is Frosty..it's called BAN yourself from this site or put me on ignore!! Save the trouble i have put you on my iggy list.
Like Jase said, you don't like them DON'T READ them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's see ....time for "The Untouchables" of Forest Hill to look for a new centre coz the days of the "Jackal" is numbered LMFAO ;) ;) :p

Its great to see the Forest Hill bonding sessions are working so well. GO TEAM!

Oh by the way, The Advanced ball returning kicking and dummy spitting clinic will be held next Wednesday night after league!

Lmao Grant...thumbs up mate ;) ;) Calm before the storm ehhh ;) hehe
Like you said Grant get them while they are DOWN !! :p
And Jayson Bundy, do you EVER disagree with your mate FROSTY !! *( not from me) *
Another pm...i don't think so !!

Hey what about an old fashioned duel to settle it!

Losser leaves town..hehehe

I am sure michelle would be there to cheer one side on! and I am sure we all know what side.

Lol Grant Michelle loves me ..this was her last words during Dunn Shield 2005..
Alex will be an asset to any team !! ;) ;) I was bowling for Box Hill for the last time ever !! Proud to be Forest Hill Bowler Now Forever !!
Funny isn't it averages in qualifying around 190 plus for the last two years but comes to the "real thingl" Dunn Shield bowling 150 plus... thanking his plastic ball !! disgrace !! Go in peace Loser!! Forest Hill don't need you !!

Grant61 said:
Alex
$3000 a week..what do I have to do..and where do I sign!
Grant let's say you have to work "smart" not work long hours like a slave for AMF :mrgreen:
Ohhh if you have 16 Painters working for you it makes it easier Grant!! ;) ;) :D

hmmmm there must be an off switch here somewhere hmmmm is it there.....no..... hmmmmm not over here..... no........ wait..no just a big straw.hmmmmmm why would that be here oh well.... I will find it.
Buzzer do you know where i can find this off switch there is so much other junk here it's hard to find.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom