Darrin Comie bowls Back TO Back 300'S Again
Tonight here at Aspley Bowl was Darrin Comrie's Night his games were
217 300 300 = 817
In a awesome display of sportsmanship it brought the whole centre to a
complete stand still.
WELL DONE DARRIN ;)

WOOHOO - AND THIS TIME THEY ARE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED ONES!!!!!:D

Well done Darrin!!!!

Pretty amazing effort, maybe the first time worldwide someone has shot 2 x back to back. Nice bowling!

Awesome 300's too! I should know as they were against me!! At least I did get the first point.....congratulations Darrin and extremely well bowled.

Flower

Great Bowling my friend - Good to see some of the old hands showing the way.
Keep em Rollin Mate.
Animal

What a fantastic effort by an amazing individual. Congratulations buddy on your slice of history in Australian bowling. The first person to go back to back twice.

Wow, out of the 7 that have been bowled I've seen 4 of them.

Also well done on the 817 series.

Tony Hamilton

WOOHOO - AND THIS TIME THEY ARE OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED ONES!!!!!:D
Well done Darrin!!!!
So the first time he bowled back to back it wasn't sanctioned??

Congrats mate thats an amazing achievement, especially doing it twice is just unheard of!!

Congratulations to our very good friend Darrin on his spectactularly super human effort lastnight.

Back to back is an awesome achievement in any case, but to do it twice is just friggin amazing.

We are so happy for you and glad this one was sanctioned. This honestly could not have happened to a more deserving individual, whose determination and dedication has certainly rewarded you well.

We'd love to see you top it off now will 3 x 300's :p

Well done again!

Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

BOMCHICKAWAHWAH

Well done Darrin. You were awesome and it was a privilege to watch - especially back to back. We watched Tony Hamilton do it at Aspley and now YOU! Well done.

Congratulations
Annie & Alan

Thank you everyone who has posted and congradulated me at Aspley bowl.
It realy appreciated.
Darrin

well done mate
i have to read it on here now
cause i cant hear your old man brag about it at work

daniel d

Superb bowling Darrin - two back to backs must put you in the record books somewhere champ. Well done mate. :smiley.php:

Cheers

CONGRATULATIONS DARRIN!

What an awesome bowler... it had to be the night that I decided to pre-bowl.. oh well... I'm sure there will be another soon enough.. well done, it must feel awesome to achieve to back to back 300s, you are truly an amazing bowler with many more fabulous games to be bowled.

Kylie

WOW. i dont know who this guy is but thats amazing bowling. well done mate. hope to shake your hand someday. incredible

Back
Top Bottom