Cutest couples??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all I still think Josh & Reese are looking good as ever (at least u 2 are one of the few couples here still together)

I have just one thing to say ...

Trust this topic to get more views and replies than any other topic in the place!
:lol:

Hey, its lozz here, i finally got my the net back but my msn isn't working. :cry:
Anyways, my new e-mail is [email protected]
Well, getting back to what i came here for, i know that alot of the couples that were said in here since i was last here have broken up but some are still together and some have changed.
I'd have to say that lysa and neil are great together. I dunno any ppl that are still together but congrats anyways!
Luv Yas! :D :) 8) :wink:

Im gonna get my butt kicked so bad for this but
Deanne and brendan :)

If you's are actually together :D
Good luck to ya both..
Lysa and Neil do look good together and from what i hear its an awsome relationship congrats to both of you and hope it stays that way..
K and Bobby (from campbeltown) they look sweet together
and Reese and Josh who are STILL together are still looking awsome.. i love ya guys!!
Also for those who didn't know and i hope to god steven dont come onto totalbowling and see this
But my brother Steven is and has been for pretty close to a year engaged to Kate Mills who he has been seeing for 3 yrs good on ya steve you actually had the guts to get off ya butt and do somethin!
ok thats enough about this soppy stuff see ya all laters :D

Na shell nothing go on there!!!!!
friends maybe!
i agree bout k n bobby if they r togetha tho!!!!!!!!!
n reese n josh r soooo cute together.
luv ya's

No that isnt happening either who knows soon?

& Shellby u & any1 would look great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom